Phoenix Open Week

My Final Round PrizePicks entry:

..fading Xander (his usual weekend woes are showing up again) and Scheffler (great round yesterday, pretty tough to follow that up on a Sunday, especially on a Super Sunday in Phoenix as you're looking for your first tour win)
..buying Deki and Brooksy

Schauffele Over 67.5 Strokes
Matsuyama Under 67.5 Strokes
Koepka Under 67.5 Strokes
Scheffler Over 68 Strokes

I bought Gooch after Round 1, and now also like Cantlay today at 6-1. Lots of names up there, though…anyones ballgame. Good luck to everyone.

Echo the above post about X not playing in the last group, think he might go scary low today

As a fan I'm pulling for the rook but think it comes down to X vs Blake

I thought it was great until the entire green was littered with tall boys. Went from really cool to really sick in about 2 seconds.
Does that mean you don't approve of the naked chick doing sand angels in the bunker on 9 a few years ago? She was a smoke show too...

Does that mean you don't approve of the naked chick doing sand angels in the bunker on 9 a few years ago? She was a smoke show too...
The whole thing reminds me of Happy Gilmore. It’s gotten a little out of control imo. God forbid anything happens to one of these players one day in the middle of something like this, or worse. Youll see a completely different set up at all tournaments. One of the best thing about golf is the access we have to the players. Watching golf in person is exhilarating because they are literally hitting shots 5 feet away from you. I don’t want to see that go away.

And to answer your question, if you wanna see naked women there are plenty of other ways.

Throwing beers and cans onto the course at any time shouldn’t be tolerated. They did the same with JT chipping in for birdie today… what’s next? After a ten foot birdie?

CBS and their bird chirping drives me nuts

Thought I had a visitor in my living room listening to that, definitely piped in. No birds are chirping at this golf course.

Congrats to Scheffler for the big win. Have to watch finishing holes and playoffs on rerun because of that football game thing, going on today.

-5 units in golf plays but picked up ~20 units in that other sporting event. Onto the next

Back