Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
RECORDS
Games 10-11-1 -$1250
1Q 2-4-1 -$450
1H 1-0 +$150
$1000 1-1
TIP PLAYS 1-0

Nothing stands out today for me...Like NO...however dont see the need to risk any money with a coin flip...However Grab this before it runs away...will add more picks for tuesday if I like anything..GL

1. Suns/Sac Over 212 $400

:cheers:

lets hope Sunday(NFL) goes as planned...otherwise my plays are going to have to remain in the 100-250 range for a while...

What are you on in NFL? NFL I usually do pretty well. I have got burnt a couple of times this year being stubborn taking 2.5 point dogs and not buying the 1/2 point to 3 and lose by a 1/2 point, example the Ravens this week and the Dolphins last week. Been a tough NFL year for me, down a little, and it sucks. I am on the Lions this week, that is the only bet I have seen that I like.

What are you on in NFL? NFL I usually do pretty well. I have got burnt a couple of times this year being stubborn taking 2.5 point dogs and not buying the 1/2 point to 3 and lose by a 1/2 point, example the Ravens this week and the Dolphins last week. Been a tough NFL year for me, down a little, and it sucks. I am on the Lions this week, that is the only bet I have seen that I like.

Sirwinzalot...I am playing NE-22 to the max on sunday....lets hope its a good sunday:prayer

Good luck, the Eagles suck, I know I have missed out on the New England train, but I just cannot lay those kind of points in NFL.

I hope you hit it man, I will be rooting for you. I don't want to see you decrease your NBA bets, because I know you are money in NBA, and I am tailing you all season for the same dollar amounts that you play. Also, want to see a guy do good that helps me out so much!

keep your eyes open.....

if the spurs play a close one with ATL and win....taking the Magic +6

if GSW pull off the win and have a close game with the knicks...taking BOS -8

keep your eyes open.....

if the spurs play a close one with ATL and win....taking the Magic +6

if GSW pull off the win and have a close game with the knicks...taking BOS -8

that might be problem as the Celtics are now -9.5

Back