Philly's NBA 11/1

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Record 3-0-1 +$550

I am still a little pissed about the hou game...however what can you do...sorry guys...at least Wednesday was a nice 3-0....so got a few that I jumped on for thursday...

1. Det -4 $750
(
I dont care if this game has reverse line movement or whatever...the heat will be blown out like Cle were today...no Wade...please...the heat are the team to fade until Wade returns...)

2. Suns -9 $250
(
well I am surprised at how well the sonics are playing in denver...but they should be tired by the time this game comes around and the Suns are on the way to the finals...should be a sweat it out late cover...Based on that I have decided to sell half of it back and put it on detroit...dont feel like sweating it out...)

:smiley_acbe:

After watching HOU play on tuesday....I would have to lean Utah...but I only wanted to put out a G...so I picked those two plays...

1. Det -4 $150
I have decided to sell $600 of the det bet because I dont like the idea of RIP not playing...sorry boys

2. Suns -9 $250

Did the same with the Pistons, too many question marks to put too large a wager right now. Goodluck tonight Philly

Almost had that push...in the late game

Hit your big one though..

Nice start to the season bro

Back