Philly's 1Q Friday

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Record on 1Q 14-1 (1-0 last night +$250)

Well I am finally out of the hole and it feels great to be positive again...lets keep the game going...THESE are my LEANS right now...will be back tomo with the PLAYS..so drop your opinions on what you guys think...AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT GUYS..
bigsmile.gif
ALSO GUYS play with caution...I have hit the last 16 out of 17...the law of averges must catch up at some point...nothing too big..play small and lets not give anything back..GL

1. ATL +1.5 to +2
2. WASH -3 if Wade is OUT
3. Suns -2 to -2.5
4. CHI -2 to -2.5

:cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Philly-Great analysis of how to be a winner bro! You are on a great run and IMO you will remain a winner with patience and reality checks. The out of control gamblers end up broke. The true sports investor will win because of control, as well as patience. Good luck tonight! Congrats. to you my friend, and welcome to our investment club. I look forward to seeing you succeed here at CTG.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I expect the run to continue...your confidence is back and that only helps capping. Thats very impressive..almost wagerline 'to 21' like..lol

Philly - Wade is out tonight so Wiz look GREAT for 1qtr..have u considered Dallas for 1qtr with the Sixers coming to town? just curious since the sixers are in turmoil..also what about cle 1qtr since seattle is thin without allen. sorry to muddy up the water....THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT !!!! I have been tailing your 1qtr plays for many moons..thanks !!!!!

thanks BAR, Trepman, DuY .... Biggoob...I like dallas however with the line being like 14....1Q might be in the 4-5 range and I think that is too risky...Cle is another one of those teams that I would not touch because of the fact that they are very unpred. in the 1Q...GL

1. ATL +1.5 to +2
2. WASH -3 MY favorite so far... THIS WILL BE A PLAY FOR SURE...GRAB THE LINE WHEN IT OPENS
3. Suns -3 might be a good one after the tough night for GSW or GSW might be riding the wave from last night????
4. CHI -2 to -2.5 Another good one imo
5. LAL -1.5 to -2 HOU will come out flat after that almost comback...

They are just going to keep handing you money on the suns?

the lines are up at pinny now:

Atl +2
Wash -3.5
Suns -3.5
Chi -2
LAL -1.5

Won't be long before the juice on some of them skyrockets

i just put 5 bills on the wiz as well 1Q for like -122...... then i go back to after i locked and see the price has dropped... fuckin bullshit ... what gives... oh well good luck to both of us

1st Qtr Cover by DD on -3.5 line......

R U Fucking Kidding Me ?????

You da man Philly.

Nice work Bro!!!!!

Gotta Luv It !!!!:cheers:

1. WASH -3.5 $500
moneybag.gif

2. CHI -2 $350

3. ALT +2 $250
moneybag.gif

4. LAL -1.5 $300
5. Dallas -4.5 $100
moneybag.gif

6. TOR +3 $200 and TOR +135 ML $50

GUYS...BEcareful on the LAKERS pick for the 1Q....I AM PLAYING IT...however DO NOT PLAY IT TOO STRONG BASED ON THE DAY...THE ODDS ARE STARTING TO NOT FAVOR US based on the streak of 20 wins out of 21...GL

Nice hits Philly...I liked Tor to, but just couldn't pull the trigger. Tailed on Chi -2.5 1st Q too. Keep em comin!

Back