Phillies

I have never been a Harper fan, how does a player who bats.240 get $30 million a year?? Hoskins was the main threat in Phillies line up with him out they are doomed

I have never been a Harper fan, how does a player who bats.240 get $30 million a year?? Hoskins was the main threat in Phillies line up with him out they are doomed

I like that rookie Bohm., they still have a pretty decent lineup full of capable guys.

Doesn’t Harper have close to a .950 ops? Nobody cares bout ba anymore. His obp is over .400. Certainly debatable if anyone worth that money but I don’t see anything wrong with his performance.

Harper ops is .945 which makes him a top 15-20 hitter in the league. He top 10 in obp. His wrc+ very good and his babip a career low so makes the .411 obp pretty impressive and explains the average to a extent. His average exit velo, barrel percentage, and hard hit rate best of his career, higher than even his monster seasons so seems like odd time to rip him. Far as the money don’t hate the player, hate the Game (or the agent).

Back