Philip Rivers is a home dog this weekend

Offense was not in sync and sputtering as we witnessed..chargers gave us all we could handle..philip in big games?

it wasn't rivers,it was the o line....he never had time and after the punter went out he never had field position.....joe montana couldn't have won that game...i played the pats begrudgingly and consider myself lucky...i am not sure how that d without mayo,chandler and hitower got to rivers like they did....in retrospect sdoggy had the right side...we just got lucky...imo

I disagree with the above. It was a matchup type game. Allen/Revis....Floyd/Browner....Gates, double and underneath coverage. The only way for the Chargers to have won was keep Brady off the field and run Matthews all game. They abandoned that and it was over. Novak actually came in and outside of his first punt did a fine job.

I disagree with the above. It was a matchup type game. Allen/Revis....Floyd/Browner....Gates, double and underneath coverage. The only way for the Chargers to have won was keep Brady off the field and run Matthews all game. They abandoned that and it was over. Novak actually came in and outside of his first punt did a fine job.

good point,, was some good scheming out there.......

Back