Penn State vs Washington Preview Article

Maybe they lost cause they play in a weak conf and playing crap all year didn't prepare them like playing in big-10 did psu.

Maybe teams that barely missed playoffs had a motivational edge? Maybe az state was having a few too many coaches depart? Stanford coveref az and uw went to the wire. Wsu didn't have its starting coach.

But yea just reduce it to a conference thing

Worked pretty well. Conf went what 1-8 in bowls? Seems pretty relevant to me, but hey I know how you get so keep being salty.

Maybe they lost cause they play in a weak conf and playing crap all year didn't prepare them like playing in big-10 did psu.

Northwestern indians rutgers maryland their three non-conference crappers. Not a huge upgrade. Uw still had stanford oregon and wazzou a lot of those guys faced bama last year.

Worked pretty well. Conf went what 1-8 in bowls? Seems pretty relevant to me, but hey I know how you get so keep being salty.

Lol you just came here for what purpose to start a fight? Yea just ignore the posts that refute you. Go take your bad day somewhere else lmao

Rutgers gave UW everything they wanted to start the season now that you mention it, lmfao
O yea uw is worse than rutgers. But uw took psu down to the wire so rutgers is almost psu? Lmfao

Psu lost to sparty who beat wazzou now that you want to mention it lmfao

Wtf is your problem? You just came here to troll? Go find something better to do

My day was great. Clearly yours not so much. I just responded to alert I saw, no surprise how you acting, pretty much same way when I disagree with hoops and when I'm correct you ignore it, when you seldemly right you can't wait to bump. Peace.

My day was great. Clearly yours not so much. I just responded to alert I saw, no surprise how you acting, pretty much same way when I disagree with hoops and when I'm correct you ignore it, when you seldemly right you can't wait to bump. Peace.

Seldom right mhm. You find something you disagree with in what i already wrote and you've been right, and wrong, a couple times without ever even saying if you'll go against my play. Thanks for the heads-up to ignore you.

Last edited:
This was right.

Oregon lost cause dealing with Taggart departed. This wasn't right.

Man make your own threads with your own picks and celebrate on your own threads. And other geniuses: go against my pick before the game ends.

Maybe teams that barely missed playoffs had a motivational edge? Maybe az state was having a few too many coaches depart? Stanford covered az and uw went to the wire. Wsu didn't have its starting qb.

But yea just reduce it to a conference thing

What about this one?

Naming the pac teams who weren't affected by injury (falk and receivers) and coaching departures (asu). Go make your own thread with your own picks and celebrate and do what you want there. Common decency

Oh, I do. It's fun to torment you as well. You are such a poor loser.

Not torment, don't worry. I feel a lot better than my words show, it's a release. Just keep putting your class on display Amigo.

Agreed. I also have a bad temper.

Starting qb my bad.

The other kid played during the regular season so not like he was some bum fresh off the bench.

Regardless, Falk wasn't planning on playing defense vs MSU. It was a complete shellacking. Falk at qb wouldn't have changed the outcome.

You can't call the Pac's 1-8 bowl record an anomaly. These games were a style war and they lost. To a historical degree.

Saying the other kid played during the regular season is saying there isn't a difference between Brett hundley playing in a playoff game instead of Aaron Rodgers. Hundley played in the regular season, it isn't like he was some bum fresh off the street.

Falk is the all time leading passer in the history of the conference by about 800 yards over the nearest other player.

At least the horrically stupid line move is explained now. The jig was up.

Whether that would have changed the outcome, we will never know.

I tend to think not, assuming the defense played with the same lack of inspiration.

Saying the other kid played during the regular season is saying there isn't a difference between Brett hundley playing in a playoff game instead of Aaron Rodgers. Hundley played in the regular season, it isn't like he was some bum fresh off the street.

Falk is the all time leading passer in the history of the conference by about 800 yards over the nearest other player.

At least the horrically stupid line move is explained now. The jig was up.

Except that Hilinski played over Falk at times this season despite Falk being able to play (therefore not the same as Rodgers/Hundley) . I think it was you who mentioned that WSU is a plug and play system, right? Hilinski threw for over 500 yards against Arizona. He's ok and not the reason why they lost to MSU.

The Rodgers comparison is also problematic in that Rodgers might be the greatest NFL qb of all time so you're talking about an enormous drop-off whether the guy on the bench is a bum or not. Falk is not one of the greatest qbs of all time.

Really not sure how you can call the line move 'stupid' given the way that game played out. If those two teams matched up again next week would you play WSU again at -3? I really don't think you would...Falk or not.

And when you say that the line move is now explained...are you implying that the game was fixed?

No I am saying people had advanced knowledge of Falk sitting. I didn't. None of the people I cap with seemed to either, and no one on this board mentioned it either, nor any other board that I frequent. I am not implying it was fixed, I am implying there were people who knew Falk wasn't playing and they, of course, bet MSU.

I thought the Michigan State game plan was great. They ran power sets that didn't work great to start the game .. then started using the WSU speed to the ball against them with misdirection and also seemed to cause problems for WSU with the option. The offense had plays available, the QB couldn't make the throws and there were some unfortunate drops early.

Once the offense started hanging their heads, the 2nd qtr happened.

No I am saying people had advanced knowledge of Falk sitting. I didn't. None of the people I cap with seemed to either, and no one on this board mentioned it either, nor any other board that I frequent. I am not implying it was fixed, I am implying there were people who knew Falk wasn't playing and they, of course, bet MSU.

I vaguely recall someone mentioning the possibility of him not playing but it was only like a day or two before the game. But I could totally be imagining that. The line opened up at WSU -3 and was one of the few games that was hit hard really early. I don't think it had anything to do with Falk.

If you knew Falk was playing would you still take -3? Or even +3 for that matter?

I think another poor bowl performance from Leach is noteworthy for future capping.

Going off memory, Danotnio's guys seem to get up for their bowl games. With the exception of both Bama games where they didn't have a chance in hell at competing.

Sparty in general is worth backing with a solid quarterback. I'm so happy that Lewerke got to display his versatile skill set for all to see. And oh boy if Leveon Bell sorry I mean LJ Scott decides to stay. 4 o-linemen return. Only two seniors on the team otherwise. The whole team is budding, a legit Big Ten favorite

Back