Pelicans/Pacers & Suns/Pistons Parlay Preview Article

You guys gonna help me out together a top 50 dfs squad in a 5k single entry tourney!

if ya not familiar with scoring we get 2 points for blocks and steals. 3 point shots not only get us the 3 but a extra .5, seems odd to me but whatever! Assist = 1.5, rebounds=1.25. Point is a point. Have 8 players and really need to score 315-330 total to have a good chance to get into respectable win on the 5 dollar investment! So we need to average 41.5 a player or so! Havnt figured out if it better to pay out the ass for like Greek freak or Lebron then have to go with some low rent guys, or stick in the 5-8k range and assemble entire team like that? We get a 50k salary which breaks down to 6,250 per player average. The Ingram/Brogson types typically round 8k, the Steph, brons, durants go for 9-10k per guy. Then the 5-7 k range gets you theis type on low side to Harris, brogdonavich types around 6k, Ayton, Conley, ball, gobert’s of the world go for around 7k (give or take). From what I’m learning you can go for a huge salary or 2 but they gotta hang you a 65-75 output!! Then of course you need some 3-4K bums to balance and score you 20-30!! It just so tough cause either way I go about it I end up with holes! Once you get a guy or 2 who doesn’t produce where you need him based off salary you sunk!! Cmon guys, give me a few guys you like to over perform tonight!!!!

who doesn’t like a good steak! Should be worth way more than 2 points!!!
I'm not big on beef but did burnt ends for AFC 'ship Sunday and got more on order for SB

Not even a Chiefs fan but any reason to order KC bbq I'm in

I'm not big on beef but did burnt ends for AFC 'ship Sunday and got more on order for SB

Not even a Chiefs fan but any reason to order KC bbq I'm in

burnt ends are pork aint they? God I love burnt ends when done right!! We got a fabulous bbq place in soulard and their burnt ends one mr favorite things. Gotta get there early tho cause they get so much meat a day and when it gone, it gone! I be eating lunch at 9:45! Lol. Not really, I roll dice around 10:30-11.

Siakam and van fleet vs the nets on my radar! They in the 7k range so dont hurt my average per position much and think both could explode and get me 50+!!

burnt ends are pork aint they? God I love burnt ends when done right!! We got a fabulous bbq place in soulard and their burnt ends one mr favorite things. Gotta get there early tho cause they get so much meat a day and when it gone, it gone! I be eating lunch at 9:45! Lol. Not really, I roll dice around 10:30-11.
Lol they're the good part of brisket. A KC staple...Burnt ends - Wikipedia

Can vanvleet go HAm again? I know he can carve up kyrie but will he be spent trying to play d? That could be problem.

Not easy to find around here. Have to call in advance and fortunate to have a KC bbq joint not far away

we have several places around stl but the soulard one is the only one I go to. Think me and my brother lay waste to all the other places. We good tho!’

we have several places around stl but the soulard one is the only one I go to. Think me and my brother lay waste to all the other places. We good tho!’
My local place only has them on Fri/Sat/Sun

My local place only has them on Fri/Sat/Sun

I dunno bout the one on soulard, couldn’t think of name for life of me but just looked it up (bogarts!). I’ve never been anytime but the weekend cause we only go when we go to the farmers market right across the street, but like I said they only buy so much meat a day so when it gone you SOL, pretty much 50/50 if I’m able to get the burnt ends. Luckily the ribs, brisket, and pulled pork all really good too! Thing is I’ve never did burnt ends myself so that the one I want to get!

speaking of bbq and smoked meat. My brother was all excited in like October cause he bought this big fancy new smoker, he invited me over the weekend of the week it was supposed to come, damn thing comes with no legs. He goes back and forth with the Weber ppl (think it a Weber, maybe not, lol) never gets his leg. Finally they offer to upgrade him (as if the 800 one he bought wasnt enough! Lol), more weeks go by, finally middle of January the legs show up for the original one. Then he finally got the new upgraded one just last week right before they left for Mexico (his fam been jumping all over cheap pandemic prices it seems for vacations! Lol).

Long story still kinda long, lol, turns out I’m gonna get the smoker he had originally ordered!!!!! So that pretty awesome! I’ve never had a $800 smoker/grill! Pretty cool!!! Cant wait to try my hand on that bad boy! Guess the incompetence of the grill manufacturer turned out to be a huge win for me!! Guess I’ll have to have his family over for some bbq!! Gonna be a far cry from the rinky dink grills I used my whole life! Lol

I tried to find an angle for the Suns/Pistons because I was hoping BAR and KJ might have a good, informed talk about the game if they wanted. But this seems like a fun time as well. Nice to see Banky in NBA!

As you know i‘m a college guy doing NBA for some reason. I can hardly find anything about either of these teams...like stylistically, how they play. Like I read that the Pistons‘ new coach was supposed to have them shoot a lot of threes but they don‘t do that...that was when Kennard was still there I guess. I wish I knew where to go for this. Anyone care to give me a little profile of each team‘s style of play? I do have some things like Suns‘ new slow pace that I can gather. But not a lot.

Targeting is not about protecting the players. If they cared about protecting players, ball-carriers would be penalized for facemask when executing a stiff arm and for dipping their helmet. But only defensive players are getting punished. It‘s just about limiting defense to cheaply inflate point totals. @2daBank

Back