Pau Gasol traded to Lakers...?

ok here is the Rumor the Lakers are in talks with the Nets for Kidd the Nets are talking Odom and Farmar....

IM not sure U do this thoughts ?

The luckiest guy in the trade is McKie. He's a coach on the 76ers staff but the Lakers still own his rights as a player. So the Lakers sign him to a contract, trade him to the Grizz where the Grizz will release him. So McKie gets a paycheck for not playing, all the while not even leaving Philly.

The luckiest guy in the trade is McKie. He's a coach on the 76ers staff but the Lakers still own his rights as a player. So the Lakers sign him to a contract, trade him to the Grizz where the Grizz will release him. So McKie gets a paycheck for not playing, all the while not even leaving Philly.

how much ? thats some easy money :seeya:

I think I heard on the radio that McKie gets signed for the prorated veterans minimum, which is about 600-700k out of the 1.2 mil.

ok here is the Rumor the Lakers are in talks with the Nets for Kidd the Nets are talking Odom and Farmar....

IM not sure U do this thoughts ?

Kidd regularly gets eaten alive by the quicker Western Conf guards like CP, D Will and TP. I wouldn't trade Farmar's and Bynum's future for an aging, slower Kidd at age 34 who going to get eaten alive by CP, D Will and TP in the playoffs.

trading both farmar and critt would be stupid. I don't see a trade for Kidd going down, and I'm not sure I want it to. You need defense and a jump shooter outta the point. kidd brings neither to the table.

mavs need to trade for kidd. they need a PG to set everything up.

yeah I wont make the move. I really like Farmar and Im glad lakers didnt trade him J Critt was the right one to trade.

First and foremost, now that Kwame is gone, Lakers need to get rid of the other dead weight that is Lamar "can't make a layup" Odom. Lakers can use a Hinrich-type, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls entertained such ideas. Not so sure they want someone like Odom though. I'm not sure any one wants Odom.

It just seems like the Bulls, before most everyone else, need to make a move. They just have too many large contracts to sustain: Gordon, Hinrich, Ben, Deng, and Nocioni. No one wants Ben, so X him off of trade bait. They can definitely get something nice for any one of the 4 of those guys.

Too bad Lakers traded 2 first rounders. That puts them in a rough spot in some GMs minds. Much less to work with now.

Too bad Paxson(GM) overrated some of his talent this season. Failed to make a serious offer for Garnett and who knows what Pax refused to give up to get Kobe. Bulls need to start moving players and try and rebuild for next season.

Although it's only Pau's 1st game in the Purple & Gold, Pau looked good in the offense. He passed and received well in the pick & roll, passed well from the high post. 24 pts on 10-15 shots, 12 reb and 4 asst with only 3 fouls committed.

Kwame who?

Another thing that Pau brought to the Lakers is intensity. Many times when NJ took a timeout after a Lakers score, Pau was vocally pumped-up as he walked towards the Lakers bench or huddle. I don't recall ever seeing Kwame as into the game as Pau was tonight.

saw bits and pieces of the game thanks to the stupid fucking tape delay for the local broadcast, but the first play i saw gasol make told me everything i need to know.

a cross court bounce pass along the baseline that very few bigs can make, if any.

i had no idea he could pass like that. its a little ridiculous how perfectly he fits into this offense.

one of the biggest plays imo was kobe missed a shot up 2 pts and it looked like the nets got the reb but Gasol used his long arms stole the ball and got an and 1, hit the ft then the lakers went on a 11-2 run.

Whats funny is at the other site they can still bash kobe cuz he had 6 pts and 7 to's but Kobe is just trying to get Gasol in the game he knows he can go off when he needs 2.

Lakers win by 15 with Kobe not needing to score wtf ?

Odom was a machine and what he did is what the lakers need. Fisher was on fire also.

When Bynum comes back it should help out Pau and Ariza will help kobe.

When healthy lakers are gonna be crazy.

Kobe might finally get that ring w/o the help of shaq. Somewhere, Hustleman is starting to sweat.

Gasol was a highlight reel last night, did you guys see the backwards over the head pass to Fisher in the lane. It even surprised Fish.

Back