Pats/Broncs

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
This one looks easy with the pats improving weekly especially on d and denver losing 4 in a row but the pats have historically had trouble in mile high....22-30 last 52 overall vs broncs....brady 7-9 career abd 1-3 playoffs and belichick 9-13 career 9-9 as a patriot....pats have excellent run game with lewis,burkhead,white and gillisle but broncs only allowing 89 rush per game....brady throwing for 300 per and first in that stat line but aquib and his physical partners should limit cooks and amendola....if aquib gets single coverage on gronk and plays well like he usually does against the better receivers than it could be a long day for tommy...osweiler sucks but can throw the long ball and thomas and sanders can go get it but thomas lazy at times and sanders nursing a bum ankle....probably killing some of his speed...hogan, cannon and brown out....feels like a low scorer and very tough to pick a side

Honestly might be 1st game all year I don't like idea of fading donks. Although Gronk will probably abuse them, tight ends been killing donks all season. Maybe fact it Gronk they will put little more effort into it?

Been saying it all season (even when they were winning games in sept) I just don't think donks very good, the offense stinks and while the run d has improved a great deal their passing defense been average at best all season, to make matters worse the run d appears to be springing leaks probably from being on field so much!

All that said I just get the feeling this be a last stand type of game for them attempting to salvage their season. I dunno if they stay within the number but I'd be pretty surprised if game wasn't competitive.

Back