Patriots vs. Bills Discussion Thread

Yeah, the whole world is in on the conspiracy. How dare governments & medical professionals try to save lives, mitigate the effect of the virus & prevent the healthcare system from collapsing. If you really want to classify some employers requiring their workers to get a couple shots in the arm as medical tyranny, maybe you should look into the one-child policy China had in effect for 30 years, or some of the medical experiments the German's performed on the Onthespot. Tyranny, or maybe just an inconvenience? This whole vaccine paranoia being directly tied to a person's political affiliation is absolutely ridiculous. I personally don't know anyone who was adversely affected by the vaccine outside of a sore arm, or in a few cases, body aches & chills for a day. I do know 4 people who died from Covid over the past 2 years though & at least a half-dozen more who were hospitalized at
One of my aunts died. One had a stroke.
One of my cousins had a heart attack.
All three within 48 hours of receiving the Moderna shot.. even after all that. It is still free choice and I support both sides

I know it’s an obvious thing to say but the game was over when Hyde made that int in the end zone and then buff goes right down the field again to go 14-0. A 7-7 game has a totally different feel and maybe the Pat d gets some juice. I mean it doesn’t look like they would have stopped Buffalo anyway but never know. Can’t even hate on the throw by mac there. Had a matchup. His guy was open. He made a good throw. Hyde just played it perfectly. But I’ll be honest Buffalo looked way better on offense than I expected

I know it’s an obvious thing to say but the game was over when Hyde made that int in the end zone and then buff goes right down the field again to go 14-0. A 7-7 game has a totally different feel and maybe the Pat d gets some juice. I mean it doesn’t look like they would have stopped Buffalo anyway but never know. Can’t even hate on the throw by mac there. Had a matchup. His guy was open. He made a good throw. Hyde just played it perfectly. But I’ll be honest Buffalo looked way better on offense than I expected

It was a incredible play but fact is there no chance pats coulda kept up with what bills offense was doing! Whether it was over at 14-0 or 21-7 is probably irrelevant, even tho I won on bills I was shocked they took pats d apart like that. That was one the best offensive performances I ever seen!!

Back