Part III December 29th - January 1st

Just hit Pitt/Tree under 1H 23.5 and game 48.5...2 bucks each

* not counting these type plays for any record, just posting in case anyone can get a live/HT line similar during the game...if I would figure it out I make 2X as much at live in play wagers in all sports...wish there was a way to post em more effectively

Pittsburgh U/Stanford 1st Half Under 27 -120 (1/2*)
Pittsburgh U/Stanford 1st Quarter Under 10½ -120 (1/2*)

This is real simple...two well coached teams, two very conservative play callers, two teams who want to establish the run with authority. Both teams have had plenty of time to plan and make adjustments to a line em up smash mouth type offense. A game like this is a matter of lining up and physically imposing your will on the man across the line of scrimmage from yourself....both of these teams defense have seen better days but I think the extra time off and the simplistic play calling by their opponent on both sides will allow them to play a bit over their head...all this said it should lead to fewer possessions and conservative play calls = unda early...definitely my kinda game to watch...really looking forward to a few of these games today (Pitt/Tree, Spartan/Duck, Wildcat/Utah, Wolfpack/Dirtbags). All these games have one if not both teams who apply a tough physical presence to the game
Nice call so far. 1H Winner!

Northwestern/Utah 1st Half Under 21 -105
Utah -6½ -110
NC State/Texas A&M Over 56½ -108 (2*)

Texas A&M -7 -105 (adding a unit to make it 2* total)

Good luck BC- guessing you played this early recognizing its popularity and the thought it is likely to get bet down. %s certainly indicate this is a public under- feels a lot like Utah last night to me..

Overall...45-27...+$10,549 (21.10 units)
Part I...6-9...-$195
Part II...21-8...+$7,777
Part III...18-10...+$3,267

12/29...8-4...+$3,342
12/31...10-6...-$375...(not exactly great money management yesterday)
1/1...

Last day of Bowl Season and first day of of a New Year...Days like yesterday are very humbling, going 10-6 and losing money is just plain dumb...This line of work can be very humbling...It was a good reminder to start the new year with consistent wagers...Good luck to everyone this year

Kentucky +6 -105 (2*)
Central Florida +7½ -105 (2*)
Kentucky/Penn State 1st Half Under 22½ -105

Last edited:
Iowa/Mississippi State 1st Half Under 20½ -110 (2*)
Mississippi State 1st Half -4 +100
Central Florida +7½ -105 (2*)
Kentucky +6 -105 (2*)

Kentucky/Penn State 1st Half Under 22½ -105

*This is what I have in for the first 3 games today...back in a few hours for the last couple games

Continued GL, BC

It's fairly ironic but I will have my largest play of the Bowl season in the Sugar Bowl tonight...gonna be a big one for me, 2nd largest single play for me in the last calendar year...will post it in about 20-30 minutes

Texas U/Georgia Over 58½ -105 (3*)

I will try and do a write up later if I can, busy day today...I've had this one circled since the lines opened, been really patient and waited till this morning to pull the trigger, by my figures all signs point to this one getting to the number...I would play it within 6 points of this number

Washington U +6½ -107 (2*)
Washington U +220 (1/2*)

tried to wait this one out to get 7 but I wasn't in the right place at the right time...still like this one at +6 or better

I might have one more play on Texas and the points, waiting to see if the number goes back up...back closer to kickoff...no 2nd half play on Miss st game

Washington U +6½ -107 (2*)
Washington U +220 (1/2*)

tried to wait this one out to get 7 but I wasn't in the right place at the right time...still like this one at +6 or better

Yep even saw it hit 7.5 for a minute the other day and just pissed I didn't bite, still love the + for what I consider to be a very defensive match

off the top of my head I'm even today headed into the final game of Bowl Season...enjoyed the grind over the past few weeks, put in a lot of hours...every year I split my Bowl payout check with the wife and we use it to go on an extra vacation with no kids...gonna be a good one this year...as always good luck tonight men and cheers to this years coming profits

Back