PaintCrew Week 7 41-37 +8.225

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
Getting the early Purdue stuff in. More thoughts hopefully later but things are trending towards Purdue's D getting better (and just about as healthy as it could be now with Graham back and Trice without a brace on the knee) and some worrying big time injury issues on the O'line with 2 key starters out for the year the past 2 weeks. Purdue's gone from 8 OL they trust in the rotation to 6 and more youth starting. It showed against Maryland.

We'll see if I adjust at all but feel comfortable starting with this. Game total is within a point or 2 of where Purdue/Mary was and that makes no sense at all to me. Thus far weather looks good which doesn't help but either way I see this ending in the mid to upper 40's vs upper 50's or low 60's.

Purdue 24/27 type of range and Nebraska 17/20 type of final in a game that probably gets way too uncomfortable for me.

2* Huskers/Purdue U57.5
1* Huskers +14

1.5* Kansas 1H TT O13.5
1.5* Kansas TT O27.5
1* Kansas +9
1* Kentucky +3.5
1.5* Penn St +7
1* Ok State +4

Getting the early Purdue stuff in. More thoughts hopefully later but things are trending towards Purdue's D getting better (and just about as healthy as it could be now with Graham back and Trice without a brace on the knee) and some worrying big time injury issues on the O'line with 2 key starters out for the year the past 2 weeks. Purdue's gone from 8 OL they trust in the rotation to 6 and more youth starting. It showed against Maryland.

We'll see if I adjust at all but feel comfortable starting with this. Game total is within a point or 2 of where Purdue/Mary was and that makes no sense at all to me. Thus far weather looks good which doesn't help but either way I see this ending in the mid to upper 40's vs upper 50's or low 60's.

Purdue 24/27 type of range and Nebraska 17/20 type of final in a game that probably gets way too uncomfortable for me.

2* Huskers/Purdue U57.5
1* Huskers +14
First....LOL....of course this one turns into a video game. At least I came away only dropping a unit. Really surprised by lack of any type of pressure when Purdue went only 6 OL the entire game (2 played every snap)...

Meanwhile Palmer just ran past Purdue's secondary wide open for yet another TD....

Back