PaintCrew Week 0

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
Not much time but I’ll try to give documenting all my stuff all season

First the homer nonsense….don’t do this as it won’t happen but now that the numbers are in the 30s I can’t resist. I think the west is wide open and don’t see why my boys number is dramatically higher than Iowa, Minny, and Nebraska

B1G champ
1* Purdue 33-1

Week 0
1* Nebraska -12.5
1* Charlotte +7
1* New Mexico St +7.5
1* Illinois -14

Good luck y’all

I’m also on Utah O9 for 3 units and I’m sitting on 5 units of Purdue +4.5 against the nits but likely will buy back some of that pending line movement

1-3 -2.3 YTD

Probably shoud've went 2-2 but only 2-2 at best. Absolute Oof on Nebraska.....stunned how NW carved them up from start to finish.

Not much time but I’ll try to give documenting all my stuff all season

First the homer nonsense….don’t do this as it won’t happen but now that the numbers are in the 30s I can’t resist. I think the west is wide open and don’t see why my boys number is dramatically higher than Iowa, Minny, and Nebraska

B1G champ
1* Purdue 33-1
Almost forgot about this one

Look out @B.A.R. ....

So you're telling me there's a chance....lol

Evidently should've just played the west but my outs at the time didn't have it and just took the 33-1. Not much meat on the bone even at that price to hedge at all but we'll see what I end up doing or maybe hope for a slow UM start and scoop a better UM number before the 2H UM adjustments take hold?

Almost forgot about this one

Look out @B.A.R. ....

So you're telling me there's a chance....lol

Evidently should've just played the west but my outs at the time didn't have it and just took the 33-1. Not much meat on the bone even at that price to hedge at all but we'll see what I end up doing or maybe hope for a slow UM start and scoop a better UM number before the 2H UM adjustments take hold?
Yup, that would be my strategy.

You'll be getting a UM team with major contributors sitting, so this could definitely be tight early.

Back