PaintCrew CFB Championship Week YTD 68-71 -9.375

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
See if I can chip a few units back off this late season disaster....

2.5* USC -2.5
1* USC 1H TT O17
1* USC TT O34.5

2* KState ML +105 - Why not give 2 more units to the book on behalf of TCU
2* Purdue 1H +9.5

Not sure I'll have or take the time to put all my thoughts on Purdue on this one as I've whiffed on TT's late but I do think this is a nice situation overall for Purdue even without black and gold glasses. I'm holding the 33-1 ticket on Purdue to win this game outright which of course ain't happening but my current attack is a real belief that Purdue might end up scratching out a tie or small lead at halftime before UM adjustments, physicality, and talent rise to it's level and likely overwhelm for a 34-24 type win come the 4th quarter.

I'm expecting a crisp AOC to be honest and the first perfect weather game for Purdue I believe since Maryland. Brohm 5-1 as a dog of 15+ at Purdue over the years with the one loss at OSU when Purdue put up 30+. Also played incredible well on this turf as a 21+ dog vs Lamar Jackson out of the gate a few years back.

Defense is a dramatically big concern for Purdue in the back half and some weakening recently against the run game for sure but there's been a few scheme adjustments to not isolate overwhelmed DBs vs the start of the year which lead to the PSU/Cuse losses (outside of nonsensical personal fouls) and left DBs on an island against Trey Palmer all day (the dude is still running free in WL last i checked).

Who knows but my hunch is this is a pretty good situation for my boys and it's a bit more uncomfortable than some folks on the other side would want it to be. Maybe more to follow and some TT's on that one

And hope for me is to buy back a bunch of UM live in the 1H and at half time if it goes my way to hedge. If it doesn’t…it was a fun homer bet to make and sweat

1* Purdue 1H TT O7.5
1* O’Connell TDS O1.5 +106

If it goes my way I’ll have a couple big UM live and or 2H bets to hedge out of the future

Kind of feel like this card should’ve swept pretty easily but still a fun weekend. 5 FGs and an INT in the red zone isn’t going to get it done but atleast the 33-1 was a fun little sweat.

3-4 -0.75

Back