Paging: Kramer, Seabass, Slug, Retburj etc

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Pistons2.jpg

Vs

975469755_6d844fb1e6.jpg

eastern-logo.jpg

Its going to be one brutal series to watch. Good Luck.

I cant hardly wait to watch 7 games of 'thrilling' 63-59 games between two teams I despise...

Just shoot me now

2427163934_81eb5665de.jpg

VS.

135990202_e34e498ecf.jpg

:popcorn:

Its 3-3 in my lifetime. Thats all I care ;)

Its also 3-0 in the last 2 decades. If Ohio State fans get to ignore all of history(as relating to Michigans dominance in the rivalry), then I get too as well when it comes to this :)

Its 3-3 in my lifetime. Thats all I care ;)

Its also 3-0 in the last 2 decades. If Ohio State fans get to ignore all of history(as relating to Michigans dominance in the rivalry), then I get too as well when it comes to this :)

:rolleyes:

pud.gif

only way the Celtics win is if they find an new bitch like this one

Stripper Busty Heart and her massive 88 inch bazooms bounced into the public eye during Game 1 of the Celtics 1986 playoff series with the Atlanta Hawks. The tall blonde caused a major commotion at Boston Garden when she began dancing in a tight halter top right next to a CBS TV camera. The uproar prompted Celtics radio announcer Johnny Most to explain to his listeners: "There is a blonde with very large assets dancing in the stands. She looks like Morganna but much larger." The voluptuous heart became Boston's unofficial mascot, and from her seat near the Hawks' bench she created such a visual distraction that Atlanta coach Mike Fratello later claimed she cost his team at least one win in the series, which the Celtics took in five games

Damn. Not a bad pick up at all for Bellichek. For probally being around 55 she looks damn good

Back