Paging: Cruzer, Alex, Mogo, Joe Public etc

it ends tonight fellas, sorry pitt backers

take the regulation line at -143 and youre getting an excellent price on this yearsss STANLEY CUP CHAMPSSSSSS:cheers:

BAW nation bitches

that's a funny sign -- i used to eat at that joint in south oakland, they have great subs and they are absolutely correct, malkin has totally disappeared. this should make penguin fans, including myself, remember the difference between crosby --the best young player in the league, and malkin-- a phenomenally gifted skill center who has shown that this spotlight is far to bright for his white ass. his work on the 5 on 3 in the 3rd period was heartbreaking, the puck is just jumping off this guy's stick and he's usually an excellent puck-handler. he's just not ready yet.

btw, i gotta give the refs and the league credit for calling the interference penalty to give the pens the 5 on 3. it was a penalty, that's the oportunity that the pens wanted, they got and then proceeded to choke on it, leaving no doubt that they are clearly overmatched in this series.

steed go get ready for ohio states season to be over after week 2. when usc takes a huge shit on them

Not Done Yet

nhl_ap_pens_celebrate1_412.jpg

AP Photo/Carlos Osorio
The Penguins' winning goal came on the power play in the third OT.

Cherry and Melrose say that Fluery probably played the best game theyve ever seen

hahahaha

:shake:

its hockey. i'd rather win in Golden Tee at the bar or something.

:Cheers:

Im sure if the Columbus Blue Jackets ever made the playoffs youd feel diffrently. But they wont. Go Cavs? Ah damnit runnersup too. Go Browns? Cant quite get there either. I really do feel bad for you Steed! I have a lot of friends living in Solon and Orange area's and it is tough for you guys

pitt has no nba team, a fairly successful nfl team, a runner up hockey team and mlb...well we won't go there....

root for hockey, right?

but hey, go take care of business and get that NHL SHIP right baby

i mean i guess i really am rootin for ya....

weve had our rough times, ill admit. But dont you agree the fairly successful consistent NFL team puts us over the top? Dont forget we have a pretty good college basketball program. And college football looks good for the future

weve had our rough times, ill admit. But dont you agree the fairly successful consistent NFL team puts us over the top? Dont forget we have a pretty good college basketball program. And college football looks good for the future
oh by far, not arguing a point there. steez are as consistent as they come these last few years in foots....and congrats on getting where your at in pucks (even though i dont even know what icing means). i wouldnt say the steez alone "put pitt over the top" but ya.

pitt football will be sick, pitt bball always above average, but in my eyes....ohio in everything is there or above....and i can make my point further.....

i'm not a pitt hater, i'm a cruzer hater which swings me to talk about pitt.

Not TOO familiar with it, but do know where it is at and have been there...yes.

Nice place, Ive visited a bunch of times because im jewish, i have jewish friends all over the world. And solon is Cleveland's rich Johnny neighborhood. Anyway, Go pens

Nice place, Ive visited a bunch of times because im jewish, i have jewish friends all over the world. And solon is Cleveland's rich Johnny neighborhood. Anyway, Go pens
Really? I did not know that. Well, for your sake, go get a win in front of your home crowd and make this thing interesting...

GL

:cheers:

Highlights: Penguins vs. Red Wings: Game 5 2008 Playoffs Part 1

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8GSPTRb1-0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Highlights: Penguins vs. Red Wings: Game 5 2008 Playoffs Part 2

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wiu3Qe-vCS8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Penguins 3OT Winning Goal - Game 5 vs. Red Wings (FUCKIN' RIGHT!!!)

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hIneCAqtJgE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Its hova tonight kids

Monday was Fluery's birthday or sumtin..not so much tonight:whip:

Good play Pitt guys..ad your fans were great too. You have a another year or two window to try for the cup...GL(and yes I say this because you don't have the finaces to keep all the young guys around).

:cheers:

haha. congrats wings fans, detriot was clearly the dominant team all series. i mean in games 5 and 6 the play in the 3rd period by detriot was just amazing. i despise the pens, but was glad they were able to push it to six, just for the sake of hockey. nevertheless, HOSSSSSSSSSSA will look great in the spoked B jersey next year.

* The Penguins were outshot by the following margins in this series: 36-19, 34-22, 34-24, 30-23, 58-32, and 30-22.
* Detroit had at least 30 shots in every game of the Finals.
* The Penguins failed to reach double digits in shots in the final 13 periods of the Finals.

well it's tough to win games, especially in the Stanley Cup Finals, when you just don't have enough shots on goal....

:tiphat: hats off to Detroit's stellar defensive play throughout the series, they really shutdown the best offense in the league and took it to the young Pens....

the future is bright in Pittsburgh for a number of these young guys who will likely be sticking around for awhile... they at least got a taste of what it's like to be in the Stanley Cup Finals and be so close, we can only hope this experience will make them that much more hungry in the years to come.... as a Pens fans we can not think of this as the end, but more as just the beginning in what will be an amazing couple years of Pittsburgh Penguins hockey!!! :shake:

View attachment 20883

i was at the game last nite.. it was crazy.. the pens are going to max the cap they already said that.. so we will probably lose hossa... and keep malkin stall and fluery -- see ya next year in the finals

u guys suck who cares. its fuckin hockey. u blow. 2nd place. welcome to ohio world

Back