Pacquiao Vs. Hatton May 2

LMAO!! I would expect nothing less, put on the fine arts appreciation face, try not to doze off or even yawn, ask a question or two about the cast and enjoy the rewards ... have fun at LesMis, lol.

fixed it for you, and I feel better.

Odd, I somehow feel better, too.

(And thanks for not making it a cockfight)

Hey Joe, Mr. Mulligan and others! Good to see you guys again as well! I'm debating ordering this damn fight on PPV but that's a lot of dough to fork over. Anyone getting it, or know of one of these million sites listed showing it live streaming online that is halfass credible?

Hey man I've got ya,

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

and

www.justin.tv will both have tons of streams of the fight, thats what I'll be using

But will post a link I use before the fight starts anyways

Well, if I were getting it you'd be the first person I invited over.

Of course, something tells me you wouldn't make it by fight time.

But how about this, Joe has to go to a play tonight. He won't even see the fight.

(Yes, this whole thing involves getting laid, as if anyone needed to ask.)

"All's Well That Ends Well" :36_11_6:

Hey Capt, the channelsurfing.net seems to be working, I'm catching a little of the undercard action right now. Thanks again bro, major props!!

wow how about the massacre that just happened in the fight they just showed

57 punches landed vs 1 punch landed?

I caught the tail end of that ass whuppin, dude looked like he had just jogged from the bathroom after that bought

Thanks again Capt for the link ... no lag or anything. I can sit back and get drunker than Larry Merchant now ... and that takes some serious work!!

Manny now -265...........thought the English money would be driving the line the other way? Hatton +225....Im thinking he might get whipped folks.

Razor - nice on the it working, I just got done watching the Celtics I'm about to load mine now...Glad I could help,

Now go Hatton! On him for 200

Jeez ... and just that quick I can't get on that link. Tried rebooting and going to channelsurf but still no dice

Alright, justintv to the rescue, got it up and going. Damn, I'm gonna be worse off than Larry Merchant by the end of this escapade.

I've waited for this for 5 months as these are my 2 favorite fighters! Tomorrow is a big day.

I'm all over Manny and here's why.

Speed kills. Hatton is a tremendous fighter and had a solid showing against Malignaggi, but he fell back into some of his old habits...leading with his chin. Before is fight versus Mayweather, Hatton could get away with because he wasn't fighting top competition for his first 20 fights. Hatton's flaw has always been leaning in with his chin/head when he's moving forward. Mayweather exposed him that in the past 3-4 years Hatton's defense is not what it was from the early 2000's.

Against fighters like Tszyu and even Olivierie he was much quicker to get his hands up and counter. I think slug fests agianst Jose Luis Castillo, Juan Urango, and Luis Collazo and obviously Mayweather took a little out of him. He didn't look good against Lazcano, but got his act together agianst Malignaggi, who IMO is a joke of a fighter. In the fights against Lazcano and Malignaggi the one thing that stood out to me was Hatton has gotten a bit lazy, maybe it was over confidence, but he's leading with his chin/head badly.

I keep waiting for years of fighting to catch up to Manny and it just hasn't happened. I realize ODLH was on the down side of his career, but Manny destroyed him. The one thing you can't prepare for is Manny's angles. His punches are coming from everywhere. Hatton backers will talk about his size advantage, but you can't prepare for Manny's in and out style and hand speed.

Hatton is fighting for pride and another crack at Mayweather. Manny fights for the entire country of the Philippines. IMO Hatton's style is tailor made for Manny. A guy who isn't going to retreat, will try to counter, and has seen a decrease in his defense while leaning in. I'm not sure if Manny will get a TKO in this, but Hatton's swelling issues could come into play. Hatton, as his career has gone longer, has had more and more issues with swelling around the eyes and who better to take head shots with stiff jabs than Manny.

Having Mayweather Sr. in his corner is not going to help Hatton either. I'm always suspicious of a fighter who goes 95% of his career with the same trainer and then in one of the biggest fights of his career switches it up? Floyd Mayweather is a helluva trainer, but he does not have the same vibe as Hatton did with Billy Graham. Manny and Roach are an awesome combination.

Hatton is more on the downside of his career than Manny, and I feel Hatton has gotten sloppy recently. To beat Manny you have to counter and get a little lucky and catch him when he's darting in. Hatton has the ability, but I feel the early rounds will go to Manny as it will take 3, maybe 4 rounds for Hatton adjust to the angles and speed of Manny. With 1/3 of the fight gone before you start feeling comfortable, you need at least 1 knockdown to catch back up and Manny just doesn't go down. If Manny gets up early I think he'll keep the pressure on, but will not be as aggressive in looking for a KO unless he's able to hurt Hatton, which I'm not sure he can.

It's gonna be an awesome fight and I can't wait. I think Manny is the better fighter right now, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Hatton get a win. My money is going on the better fighter, the faster fighter, and the fact Vegas and everyone else does not want to see Hatton/Mayweather II, they want Manny/Mayweather, which could be the fight that saves boxing...at least temporarily.

Good luck whatever side your on!

spot on about leaning with the chin..great stuff bro!

:shake: Wow...spot on...congrats!

hatton had no head movement and he paid the price.....3x!

That left hook that ended the fight was one of the hardest/strongest knock out punch I have ever seen in a fight. I lost my Hatton bet. Props to Pacquiao. :shake:

top 10 if not 5 best KO's ever. I was amazed. Every1 who was with me was stunned.

unreal.

Boxing wants and needs Money Mayweather vs Pac Man

You know it's bad when a fighters head hits the canvas like Hatton's did. It means they're out before they hit the mat. His head hitting like that did as much damage if not more to him than the left.

Back