PacMan suspended for the entire season

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Chris Henry suspended for, I believe, eight games.

So says ESPNews.

Goodell lays the hammer down. [Insert dying Pac Man sound here] Wop. Wop.

It's about time they lay the hammer down. In Goodell's letter to Pacman, he states that this is his last chance.

He can actually apply for re-instatement after 10 games.

WOW Courtland Finnegan you are my hero!!!!

Dynasty League - Safety - gets to take over punt returns now!!!!
WOO HOO

Well, i think this was a long time comming. Finally a commisioner with some balls. I was so sick and tired of taglibue saying "ok next time you do something like this the punnishment will be pretty serious."

I like the way he moves, he makes a big splash with a lot of big time suspensions. So the next time a player thinks he is goin to be a "thug", then he will have to pay for it.

I think cincy may not have a team next year, cincy may be targeting a WR in the second round now. Someone that can stretch the field, not having chris henry is a big deal.

• He must have no more run-ins with law enforcement.

• He must comply with all required counseling, education, and treatment assigned by the NFL or the judicial system.

• He must obey the restrictions that have been agreed to by he and the Titans.

• He may not be at the Titans' facility through May 31 and may not participate in any practices or workouts during his suspension. Starting June 1, he must visit the team facility once per week to meet with the team's player development director. Also, beginning June 1, he is permitted to spend one day a week at the team facility for conditioning, film study, and other activities.

• In conjunction with the Titans, Jones must develop a structured program of community service or other activity. This program must be submitted to the NFL for approval.

good stuff nickel, i wonder if he loses his ability during this suspension, like ricky williams. Will be interesting to see.

Does anyone else know if NFL is going after Tank Williams too or is that just a rumor?

I agree believe i mean right now it is great what they are doing suspensions, but it can turn out to be very bad because the commisioner could start suspending mass amounts of players before proven guilty. I just hope the suspensions dosen't get out of hand.

2956-pac_billboard.jpg

With Goodell handing out all these punishments for shenanigans, wouldn't it be absolutely hilarious if someome were to find a crap-load of skeletons in "his" closet?????

When you live in a glass house, be wary of thowing rocks.

I hope the commish has his stuff wired tight, or man is he going to take a whupping.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/57742/TNA-signs-Adam-%5C

he might be suspended for the NFL season, but that doesn't mean he can't be a professional 'rassler.....

The suspended NFL player is headed to the 6-sided ring.

Late last week TNA Wrestling signed suspended Tennessee Titan cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones to a contract that will see the NFL star perform as a wrestler. Jones is currently suspended for the entire 2007 NFL season, without pay, for personal conduct problems off of the field. Under his suspension, Jones is not allowed to attend the Tennessee Titans' training camp. He is currently trying to get his suspension reduced to 10-games. Reportedly the Titans have no issue with Jones getting involved in professional wrestling.

Credit: PWInsider.com

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/57742/TNA-signs-Adam-\

he might be suspended for the NFL season, but that doesn't mean he can't be a professional 'rassler.....

The suspended NFL player is headed to the 6-sided ring.

Late last week TNA Wrestling signed suspended Tennessee Titan cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones to a contract that will see the NFL star perform as a wrestler. Jones is currently suspended for the entire 2007 NFL season, without pay, for personal conduct problems off of the field. Under his suspension, Jones is not allowed to attend the Tennessee Titans' training camp. He is currently trying to get his suspension reduced to 10-games. Reportedly the Titans have no issue with Jones getting involved in professional wrestling.

Credit: PWInsider.com

:36_11_6:

tomorrow night at 9 p.m. on SpikeTV is Pacmans debut on TNA Wrestling...

he better be making it rain for them hoes in nashville tennessee....

Pacman.jpg

Back