Pac 12 Road/Home Splits

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
These #'s might be a game or two off but they're close. Don't be afraid to bet road teams out west.

2014 Conference games only
Road team was 30-10 SU over first 40 games.
Road teams were 33-20 ATS for the year. 62%

Cal was 4-0 ATS
Stanford was 3-2 ATS
Washington was 4-1 ATS
WSU was 2-2 ATS
OSU was 1-3 ATS
Oregon was 3-1 ATS
USC was 3-2 ATS
UCLA was 2-2 ATS
Arizona was 3-1 ATS
ASU was 2-3 ATS
Colorado was 2-2 ATS
Utah was 4-1 ATS

2015 Conference Games Only

Road teams are 6-0 ATS

At the level this spread is getting to, don't you think Washington State deserves a look? I see 19.5 now, I think I saw an open at 13.5.

I have been on Cal a couple times and also have an over wins on them. On of my angles was that the D would be improved, which the Texas game proved it wasn't. They had good numbers vs the freshman QB and struggling UW O last week.

Perhaps the biggest concern with Wash St is that they won't attack Cal at their weakest point which is on the ground.

Cal will get theirs for sure. I do like Falk for Wash St too, in his 2nd start at Rutgers he was 47-66-478 and led the game winning drive.

The Wyoming game is concerning for W St here too as Cowboys had two 100 yard receivers and a 100 yard RB and WYO hasn't been a very good team.

Over looks good, but have to think approaching 3 TDs that W ST is worth a shot? Unless this game gets totally out of hand with kick return TDs and turnovers, if W St is down late Leach will surely keep throwing it as he has before in other big dog spots.

It's pretty crazy if you think about it.

Who you like in the pac this week?

The road teams. :)

Ok maybe to simple but you'd certainly want to give the road teams a look off of really really ugly home losses from a situational aspect. If AZ didn't lose Wright they'd be a slam dunk. Still both Arizona schools and Oregon would be on my radar. I think Oregon would probably be my favorite bet this week. The talent gap there is enormous regardless who plays QB. The 3-1 start for CU makes this affordable.

Cal/WSU is an interesting one. Laying 19 points without having an actual defense is pretty difficult. Also the look ahead that elbutre pointed out. Still wouldn't be overly excited about betting on a team that was out gained by WYO last week against one of the best offenses in CFB. The other 3 games look for intriguing to me.

ucla also has some goofy home/road splits from last year, and this year so far. the one that really stands out is they only played 6 games last year at home, vs 7 on the road, but they still ran 42 less plays at home.

in only four games this year, 2 at home, 2 on the road: ucla somehow rush yards, pass yards, yards per play, and total plays all are better on the road. and those are with the thumping they put on AZ.

going back to last year, it just seems like mora doesn't get his boys up at home like he does on the road. always thought that was a little goofy. maybe the distractions in lala land are too much? i dunno.

Crazy although I bet we'll see some correction this weekend although it's making me gunshy

I got my pac12 road dog in the bank ... not a fan of any of the others. Zona QB is playing

I really don't like any of the other road teams this weekend and I know how that goes. Tread lightly.

Can make a case for Colorado (barely) and Cal but not the other two.

Back