****PAC 10 Game of the Year-ORE/AZ

• Thread starter Thread starter joebrensports
  • Start date Start date
J

joebrensports

My Plays:

AZ +11
AZ- ML

Its not very often you can grab a home dog at home getting DD's who has the better defense and better QB, but tonight due to public perception (or shall I say misconception) and name recognition you will be getting some of the biggest value known in the history of sports hanicapping on disply tonight. Most of the people in this country do not watch PAC 10 football and don't even know the teams or the players. PAC 10 very rarely is on display on a weeknight or much less an afternoon on Saturday.

Tonight the nation will get to watch one of the most improved teams in CFB in recent weeks- AZ Wildcats who are coming off one of the most impressive performances of the season vs UCLA holding UCLA to <250 total yds. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the FRAUD Oregon Ducks who yielded a WHOPPING 475yds to Arizona St- AT HOME and beneffitted from numerous turnovers from a hurt QB- Carpenter. This will not happen tonight as this game will be played on grass and AZ will get the turnovers. ORE is down to 1 WR left as 3 of the 4WRS are down with injury. Also, RB- Johnson is done for the season.

QB- Tuitama will get to display his skills tonight to a national television audience and will destroy- QB Dixon tonight in the stats.

In summary, AZ has the better QB and over a 100 yds in better defense on the season (350-AZ vs 430- ORE) all adds up for a DD AZ win tonight in the desert.

Public consensus is 70% ORE, but line has dropped 2 from the open- HUGE reverse line movement indicating books want way more ORE money on the game.

AZ 34-24

Enjoy the game

I dont see what the nfl has at all to do with this game.

Dixon is way way better right now than Willie, sorry, its not close.

this is the FIRST year that he has been making better decisions. hopefully, he makes good decisions tonight.

Very true, been watching tuitama for the past few years and he has an amazing arm, if he was mentally sharp, i think he may be the best pac-10 qb hands down. GL tonight joe.

I think most of you guys forget this...

Who did Willie Tuitama break out against his freshman year? Oregon

Who did Willie Tuitama own last year? Oregon

Who will he own this year? Oregon

hat's off dude, nailed the final score for your GOY.

hope the man has to bring a front end loader to your door.'an_horse'

Back