P Reed in, Bryson Out.

With no fans, Reed's ability to cheat should play well.
Seems like cheating at the Olympics should be an auto one way ticket to Athens with no access to cash or credit

He's not learned how to market what a shitty human being he is. That's the tragedy here

I honestly don't follow golf enough to know - just know his reputation is less than stellar.
He stole from his teammates lockers at UGA and had to transfer to Valdosta St because of it

Since then you've seen the cheating, guy hates the real world

Rahm likely still has residual virus shedding in his system. I was told I could test positive for up to 90 days after getting it and to NOT get tested again in that timeframe as it’s a waste of time and resources for everyone. No one knows what they’re doing with this thing. But I guess the safer the better. If he’s experiencing symptoms I would be absolutely shocked because that means he legitimately caught it again.

I had COVID right after Xmas. Then I ruptured my achilles in mid May. Needed a negative test before they went ahead with surgery. Sure as shit I tested positive again. Thankfully the hospital just blew it off and figured it was still from late December and went ahead and did the surgery anyway.

It’s almost as if all of the tests abs results are complete bullshit.

If Rahm was tested in the US, since he’s been vaccinated, they would have only counted a “positive” up to 28 cycles…for the unvaccinated, they’ll still use results all the way up to 40 cycles. They literally don’t even try to hide how fucking utterly stupid the whole thing is and how dumb they think most everyone is.

Rahm likely still has residual virus shedding in his system. I was told I could test positive for up to 90 days after getting it and to NOT get tested again in that timeframe as it’s a waste of time and resources for everyone. No one knows what they’re doing with this thing. But I guess the safer the better. If he’s experiencing symptoms I would be absolutely shocked because that means he legitimately caught it again.
Yeah, as of May there had been 173 reinfections in the world. So, I would assume a false positive or the shedding as you said.

Luckily this is his last stint on the DL... As the your stops testing on July 31st.

Was indisposed at the time

But this was clearly cause he finally realized the olympics test for the juice right?

Ol' pissin hot wanted no part

Back