HT, 8-3, +5900
ML Dog, 2-0, +5200
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200
Tease 0-1, -2200

Total, 22-11, +19600

* Counted hedging on BC game as a win and a loss

Huge Bowl season for me.

No write up. It is what it is. My biggest play of the Bowl season. Don't think it will be close.

LSU -3, -120, 10 units; 6000-5000 WIN

Last edited:
Motherf**ker.

I knew it before I even opened the thread.

I desperately wanted you to be on OSU. Like, desperately.

hmmm I have a very strong lean to the Bucks but not sure what to make of your play here...I have honestly thought LSU was overrated all year long and losing to Arkansas at home looks pretty bad now

I wish you luck with your big play

Interesting game to make ur Bowl game of the year but good health. This line is often inflated one way or another due to the books knowing every one on earth wants to bet this game. Like the Superbowl

Glad to see that we're thinking the same thing:)

Can you believe those fucks never took their starters out last night (at least I assume so by looking at the box score).

Great bowl season bro, thanks for the winners!

Bowl record

ATS, 11-4, +15000
HT, 8-3, +5900
ML Dog, 2-0, +5200
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200
Tease 0-1, -2200

Total, 22-11, +19600

Huge Bowl season for me.

No write up. It is what it is. My biggest play of the Bowl season. Don't think it will be close.

LSU -3, -120, 10 units; 6000-5000
wow man. I am tailing you. GL :cheers:

Sorry STEED :D

hell of a year tee-dub. much respect. i have to think you will increase your profits by 25% tonight. enjoy the game.

I agree with Kmaac, I also think LSU has been over rated all year, they may win it on the field tonight & playing home does'nt hurt either but I do believe they have been over rated all year & could easily be a 5 loss team.

GL tonight Tee. Love the play. I think we see the type of LSU team we saw against Va Tech and the first 3 weeks of the season. A healthy Dorsey means so much. He might be the most dominating player in the nation when 100 percent, especially after what I saw what he did to teams when he was healthy this year. Plus the whole "home" game means a lot I think.

could easily be a 5 loss team.

Or could easily be undefeated with both losses being in OT.

Both teams have flaws and are imperfect and I really don't think either would be in the championship game if there was an 8 team playoff. But here we are and its all about the matchups for me. And the SEC vs the Big Ten.

I didn't write much above because I knew this game would draw lots of opinions from both sides and I don't have time to debate it in writing..This is a big play for me and I feel very confident in the play.

I'll take the best SEC team playing basically at home over the best Big Ten team laying a short number every time. I'll win more than I lose.. Hope I win tonight.
:cheers:

tee...If your bet is as much as mine, one of us is gonna get fucked tonight, and I dont mean in a sexual way. :seeya:

Good Health to you bro. :cheers:

LSU here too..... :shake:

GL on the game and congrats on the great NCAAF season either way!!!! :cheers:

35 guests viewing this thread:smiley_acbe: Lurkers , sign up, share some opinions or just say hi....... And play LSU:cheers:

Unpaid advertisement and not endorsed by CTG Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.

yo tee, best of luck as always tonight. On them as well and hope it goes as planned. Awsome bowl season

I'm pumped bro! Looking for a good, high scoring game. Liking the play more and more. Big play for me (5 units). See a 34-27, 34-30 type of game. This is it guys and gals. T-Dub, thanks again for making the Bowl Season better than it should have for me, I tailed on several plays. I had LSU as my pick as was pumped to see that you were thinking the same thing. Let's do it boys and girls!!!!!!!!

:36_11_6:Yes sir! You're on it for 10, how could I resist. :shake:

Tigers win in a close one by 7.

I am not playing it but would have to say that OSU at a pick +110 looks pretty sexy..

LSU has all the momentum now though and not sure OSU players believe.

Congrats to all LSU 1H backers.. I considered but laid off. Lets bring home a big win!!

YEAH!!! Now I need LSU to get at least a FG on this posession. Then oh by the way TD by OSU and I'm good:)

Final Bowl record: 12-4 ats.. Pretty good run. See you next year guys!!!

:cheers::cheers:

Bowl record

ATS, 12-4, +20,000
HT, 8-3, +5900
ML Dog, 2-0, +5200
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200
Tease 0-1, -2200

Total, 23-11, +24,600

great year man!!!! way to cap it off with the win!!! money;

'til next season..... :shake: