Ortega vs. Zombie Discussion

Masterpiece by Ortega. I liked the mixture of what true MMA is supposed to look like. Hard to believe he's being given a title shot already
Next week its Justin vs Khabib in what should be a chess match.
AKA is near where I am. I believe it's the 1st time Khabib didn't have his normal training camp here. With the death of his father it will be interesting to see how Khabib looks. Is Gaethje catching him at the right time?

Last edited:
Masterpiece by Ortega. I liked the mixture of what true MMA is supposed to look like. Hard to believe he's being given a title shot already
AKA is near where I am. I believe it's the 1st time Khabib didn't have his normal training camp here. With the death of his father it will be interesting to see how Khabib looks. Is Gaethje catching him at the right time?
You live by AKA? I grew up in that area. My mom and sister still live there.

Great thoughts Wise.

Ortega was amazing. A mixed martial artist for real. From the glove touch, to the moment before fight began and the entire 25 minutes.

Dude is the man. No doubt

Did you see Loma vs Lopez? Lopez was brilliant.
That what I read. I didnt see the fight. I was bringing UFC and college football. I respect boxing but I'm at a loss to discern skill levels of dudes outside the highest levels. I will watch this week

Drop in next week and give thoughts and leans on the UFC 254 card. All of you guys are dialed in on these guys.

The reason I just made regular bet on zombie and not something more was because of Skanless and what I was perceiving from daddy and cog.

Did you see Loma vs Lopez? Lopez was brilliant.

he was good, wouldn’t say brilliant. Lomo was way more accurate just didn’t throw until round 7 or 8, he usually starts slow but not that slow. Lopez def won but it was closer than that one scorecard. They landed roughly the same number of punches, Lopez just threw almost double the number lomo did. He won more on activity rate than anything else imo

he was good, wouldn’t say brilliant. Lomo was way more accurate just didn’t throw until round 7 or 8, he usually starts slow but not that slow. Lopez def won but it was closer than that one scorecard. They landed roughly the same number of punches, Lopez just threw almost double the number lomo did. He won more on activity rate than anything else imo
I felt Lopez fought the entire 12 rounds aggressively to take those belts.

Back