Opinions on NFL's network coverage..

A

abcs

I couldnt hear the sound since i was at the bar.. but i was impressed with everything else. I have heard a lot of talk radio shows ripping Gumble though. A lot of people dont like his arrogance and said he continaully screwed up the down and yardage. The video and camera angles i thought were great.. especially on HD :drinking:

i dont get this channel w/ my cable company. i did, however, pick it up for the kc game last weekend. gumble is a fucking moron who does make multiple errors but the worst is having to listen to his voice. i was unable to watch the cinci game last night and this is just a ploy for the nfl to get more money.

The HD shit and camera coverage is great...the announcing is below avg..

Gumble is just choppy...not polished yet..

and Collingsworth doesn't really analyze much...he did step out of the fray when McNair gave himself up on the slide in the red zone though..

is it me or does it seem kind of dark in their games...it's werid.

HUNTDOG said:
is it me or does it seem kind of dark in their games...it's werid.

I could be the high def broadcast?

What really is bad here, is that they think they can charge for this feed to you through cable at an extra cost.

Im on Time Warner and I told them not to allow the NFL to charge extra for this bullcrap broadcast. We pay for an upgrade already, just for all the other extra channels that include the ESPN programs and sportschannels in ohio.

Before you know it - NFL sunday will be EXTRA cost next! Whether you realize it or not Monday Night football is no longer free to the world. ESPN can eat shit too.

How weak is ABC, that they got taken over by a sportsprograming network for the best broadcast of the week and the tradition that went down the drain with it.
Be sure to tell your cable company to stick it up their ass, if they think we're paying for NFL games that get hundreds of millions already for broadcasting.

What is this? Steinbrenner cable? Eat shit! WE are losing all the good sports programming to pay-per-view boys! Wake up!

G-Man said:
I could be the high def broadcast?

What really is bad here, is that they think they can charge for this feed to you through cable at an extra cost.

Im on Time Warner and I told them not to allow the NFL to charge extra for this bullcrap broadcast. We pay for an upgrade already, just for all the other extra channels that include the ESPN programs and sportschannels in ohio.

Before you know it - NFL sunday will be EXTRA cost next! Whether you realize it or not Monday Night football is no longer free to the world. ESPN can eat shit too.

How weak is ABC, that they got taken over by a sportsprograming network for the best broadcast of the week and the tradition that went down the drain with it.
Be sure to tell your cable company to stick it up their ass, if they think we're paying for NFL games that get hundreds of millions already for broadcasting.

What is this? Steinbrenner cable? Eat shit! WE are losing all the good sports programming to pay-per-view boys! Wake up!

:bow:

---i hinted at this in my write up, i have time warner too and it fucking blows:shake:

i wouldnt be suprised if in the near future the superbowl will be payperview. imagine the money that would bring it. and they could still have commericals and make money that way

I agree the HD camera angles were outstanding, much better IMO than the network HD games.. This will change televised sports.

Back