Opening Weekend NBA Re-start Discussion

Media blowing their load over what these dudes be doing in practice/scrimmage, smh.

Example: Bol Bol.

LeGray already got that excuse for another failed Finals attempt.

Dude out here looking like Uncle Drew...

Brett Brown said there has been a "paradigm shift" in Ben Simmons' thinking about 3-point shooting in this restart training camp.

Lol...

Brett Brown said there has been a "paradigm shift" in Ben Simmons' thinking about 3-point shooting in this restart training camp.

Lol...
I actually think he will take and make way more

No fans, kid folds under pressure, no fans in the arena and hes gonna feel way looser

Clippers won’t have Lou will, possibly no Pat Bev or shamet, is Harrell eligible to play?

waiting it out hoping it drops but anything under 5 I’m likely on Lebron as much as I hate it

Hearing 'Often Injured' AD might be out for the Lakers.

Why are the Pels favored over the Jizz ? That's a hype line for sure.

Just flipping through the stations, stop on ESPN and see Rachel Nichols wearing a mask while speaking with whomever it was in the studio. Why in the hell is she wearing a mask, as she’s all alone on camera? There wasn’t anyone within 30 feet of her, let alone 6.

Meanwhile, they start rolling footage of the Lakers practice where one guy out of a dozen (players, coaches, etc) is wearing a mask. Ummm, there aren’t any words to describe how fucking idiotic all of this is at this point.

Just flipping through the stations, stop on ESPN and see Rachel Nichols wearing a mask while speaking with whomever it was in the studio. Why in the hell is she wearing a mask, as she’s all alone on camera? There wasn’t anyone within 30 feet of her, let alone 6.

Meanwhile, they start rolling footage of the Lakers practice where one guy out of a dozen (players, coaches, etc) is wearing a mask. Ummm, there aren’t any words to describe how fucking idiotic all of this is at this point.
OPTICS!!

Not much for pregame bets but almost think a play on Toronto tomorrow is worth a shot...today...

Lakers get a big win tonight... comfortable lead for top spot...say AD plays tonight .. perhaps rested tomorrow?

Gonna lock in now, then decide later.

Toronto +4

Looking at the games like season openers which it basically is. 140+ days rest.

Cramps not a noted season opening goat. Kawhy? on the other hand is.

Love the Raps, like him or not - Dick Nurse gets the best out of this squad. Fundamentally sound team, remind me of the Spurs of years past.

Not much for pregame bets but almost think a play on Toronto tomorrow is worth a shot...today...

Lakers get a big win tonight... comfortable lead for top spot...say AD plays tonight .. perhaps rested tomorrow?

Gonna lock in now, then decide later.

Toronto +4

Lakers play tonight. They dont play Toronto until Saturday

If AD plays tonight, rest tomorrow, and plays Toronto Saturday, number on Raps should get better for you, no?

Lakers play tonight. They dont play Toronto until Saturday

If AD plays tonight, rest tomorrow, and plays Toronto Saturday, number on Raps should get better for you, no?
Damn, the site I was looking at had it listed tomorrow.

As far as the number, yeah it could be a bit better.

Just ignore that advice.

Now, fwiw, I would still like the Toronto side if Lakers win tonight. I can't see them getting up for much till playoffs begin, but a solid win tonight does the trick for them.

Back