Opening Week Discussion

This Warriors team is possibly worse than I imagined.

+1.

This team is gonna get rag-dolled on the regular.

Rest of the league coming at Curry like he did something wrong.

Add to the fact that Kerr can't coach and it's not looking good.

Klay the most important guy on that squad.

+1.

This team is gonna get rag-dolled on the regular.

Rest of the league coming at Curry like he did something wrong.

Add to the fact that Kerr can't coach and it's not looking good.

Klay the most important guy on that squad.
Yeah.

No one to create

No inside game

This team is hilarious to watch and I have watched their entire season so far.

If they're no chance of making the playoffs come Feb, I doubt Klay returns.

D'angelo for Drummond ?

Steve needs to go sit a few years and come back to a team that is loaded... do it Phil style.

Like tuck said......clippers 1st quarter......don’t think clippers will come out flat like last time against the suns.....might do 1st half too....

took 10 point teaser with Milk,Utah,Denver,and Clippers......

So far on Cleveland ML and spread. Cleveland getting similar lines to last year, but this squad with Love shouldn’t be home dogs to these poor teams.

small bet on the Over in GS. Don’t need much analysis here. Think most games involving GS that aren’t a blowout will be overs until the lines adjust more

On Boston as well with a bigger bet on Boston 1st H. Milwaukee’s team seems to have taken half a step back from last year without Brogden and Bledsoe not playing up to his standard last year, and an early playoff revenge. A bet that Stevens came up with some things to try over the offseason

Small bets tonight.
Miami/ATL under - Miami’s pace slows down significantly with Jimmy in. Hoping Justise out doesn’t hurt this bet. Atlantaalready one of the slower paced teams and without their primary offensive weapon.

Clips - off a loss that they clearly were looking ahead to today and saved Kawhi for this one. Chance we get a late Dejounte Murray rest scratch.

Small bets tonight.
Miami/ATL under - Miami’s pace slows down significantly with Jimmy in. Hoping Justise out doesn’t hurt this bet. Atlantaalready one of the slower paced teams and without their primary offensive weapon.

Clips - off a loss that they clearly were looking ahead to today and saved Kawhi for this one. Chance we get a late Dejounte Murray rest scratch.
Going for the middle on the over 2nd H. Was wrong about the pace- this pace is going crazy

It’s maddening. Hedged out a winner but that’s okay. Hoping to get the over 2h at this point and nola is the only one contributing pace.

On Cleveland and Orlando so far for sides. Then smaller totals bet on Utah/Sac under.

Cleveland again not getting line respect and Indi is. These are differentteams from last year. Orlando with playoff revenge and staying with the routine to fade Milwaukee early- wish they weren’t coming off a loss tho. The Utah/sac under is just a pace bet

not opening week anymore...this gonna be the discussion thread for the whole season?
I was gonna change it on Monday but there was already Discussion for that night so I been letting it go each day ... we'll start the weekly ones again starting Monday.

On Cleveland and Orlando so far for sides. Then smaller totals bet on Utah/Sac under.

Cleveland again not getting line respect and Indi is. These are differentteams from last year. Orlando with playoff revenge and staying with the routine to fade Milwaukee early- wish they weren’t coming off a loss tho. The Utah/sac under is just a pace bet

Indy looked good vs the nets, but the nets are 1-4. Turner is out as well. Clev has a decent young roster to go w TT and Love. Agree here.

Got up late. Small play on Indiana minus 2. Refs all like home teams Indiana good history on Sunday. Indiana seems to be getting their act together

They were behind and came back in 2h vs okc.
they were behind and clawed their way back to beat Washington with some luck.
they were ahead of Brooklyn by 13. Then the lead evaporated because they three and D. If they shoot well from 3 sure they will explode. crazy runs when playing against the rockets.

Listening to a NHL argument on total in the Calgary Washington game. Will play over myself since Washington is 11-4 over

It was 18-16 Indy with 4:28 left in first quarter.
End of quarter 24-18. A nice 6-2 run in last 4.5 min. Good for the under as well.

Back