peelpub94

More Guards Than Shawshank
Starting to come out:

888e5b2072fab2d036fd3a2a277c0ca1.png

11d4f19a1d2417aa75c4567af5b364fc.png

Mar 30 Thu 2023

Damn. Just off top my head

O’s +118, that should be pk,

Cubs +131. Obviously Burnes over stroman but stroman can certainly limit milw crappy offense.

Tigers +202, fuck yea please. Rodriquez should be able to keep them in it, 4-5 innings of pens. 2-1? I dunno how either teams pen looks? Tampa probably better but this crazy price.

Phillies +123, For Nola? Wow. Obviously these starters not going deep. Have rangers significantly improved their pen? Beats me, they better have for this price.

Jays -110. I don’t think Mikolas will be able to deal w jays lineup.

If I play a under pirates/reds Ff maybe? Zona/la might fit there. Or zona Ff, hell a price for Gallen.

Again that shit just off top my head, no idea if im betting any of these. I havnt paid attention to any spring. Those lines just stand out as silly. Ppl never understand how random the results of 1 game can bet?

I’ve bought it a few years, after 1 year I realized I wouldn’t use it to the extent it worth the price but still got it a few others. Before the late great vin scully passed I liked having it cause his voice doing dodgers games late at night could rock me to sleep! There maybe a handful of games a year not involving cardinals i really want to see, great pitching matchup or something, for most part watching cards and maybe few the national TV games is more than enough baseball for me!

Since I went to streaming everything I havnt really figured a way out to get every cards game, used to be I had them on every night but it was more backround noise as something else was happening in the house, not like I sat there intently watching every game. Last few years it hasn’t hurt my feelings not having, I can turn tv off and have the radio going and get same effect. I have one site or another I can get any game on my laptop if I really want to see.. I love baseball probably as much as anyone but even I can’t take sitting around at night watching multiple games in the summer, seems like a good way to get totally stressed out or bored out your mind, one of the 2! Lol. Obviously opening day I’ll prob watch more than enough but after that less is more! Lol

I actually have recently switched to T-Mobile for my home internet. Have Verizon for phones tho, I asked the woman to see if having the T-Mobile home internet got it for us, I mean it not a huge deal but if I can get it for free I’ll take it! Lol

I actually have recently switched to T-Mobile for my home internet. Have Verizon for phones tho, I asked the woman to see if having the T-Mobile home internet got it for us, I mean it not a huge deal but if I can get it for free I’ll take it! Lol
Call t mobile and ask, they are the best customer service I could ever ask for

Call t mobile and ask, they are the best customer service I could ever ask for

That why we switched to them for home internet, i mfin hate charter and these guys were so freaking nice, didht change phones cause we have had Verizon forever and got lots of lines and prob will never not be paying for a new phone, lol. We basically have version phones for life but I’m with you T-Mobile was a pleasure to deal with. It’s not hugely important to me but will find out at some point, if it free I’ll take! Lol

That why we switched to them for home internet, i mfin hate charter and these guys were so freaking nice, didht change phones cause we have had Verizon forever and got lots of lines and prob will never not be paying for a new phone, lol. We basically have version phones for life but I’m with you T-Mobile was a pleasure to deal with. It’s not hugely important to me but will find out at some point, if it free I’ll take! Lol
Call and have the person direct you how to get the package, they are refreshing when it comes to customer service.

Houston has won their last 10 opening day games.

Safe to say they generally have a pretty good pitcher going. Obviously takes more than that since most starters not going deep day 1. That a crazy long stretch, I’m more of a ride the streak in baseball guy but not sure bout something like this? It a bummer bout Altuve, I’d guess this 1st time he hasn’t been leading off during this streak??

I see all kinds of interesting bets, races to 10 wins, longest winning streak for each team, all kinds of different stuff. But no player props out for 2marro games yet! Fuckers, lol.

Any team to score 10 thru 15 runs 2marro. Over is juiced until 13 runs, that is +125 for yes. Any team over

10 runs is -650/+450
11 -285/+230
14 +210/-250

12/13 seems to be the magic numbers. If you think a team gonna score more or nobody scores that bout where ya can get decent prices. Gotta see what stadiums games are being played and what weather like! Lol

Highest scoring team for the day Is kinda interesting. Lowest odds 10-1 on Braves, 28-1 on tigers! Surely at those range of prices can find 1-2 teams worth taking a crack at!! Since these games don’t mean more than any the other 162 maybe try some of these for a fun opening day!!

Lot of crazy low totals 2marro,, im little surprised looking at all these 7s!! I could see twins being a team that could score some runs!! I think I can find some goofy bets 2marro and cash at least 1!!

Eh. I don't see much rain tomorrow. I'll be in town at the game, so will be pissy if it gets moved.

I didn’t look at any kind of accurate forecast I would trust or worry bout bro, just on my score app it showed 34% chance of showers, high 51, low 48, it been like that around here quite a bit lately, little rain, not much temp change, almost feels muggy/sticky. I can’t stand it, especially when it is raining you feel warm in car but can’t open window or water gets all over the controls on door!! Stupid ass weather, we had that more of Jan/Feb/March than we had snow which was very little. Every year winter gets more odd, we had crazy cold temps and snow in December which fairly rare, then hardly any bitter cold or even stretches of below freezing In Jan/Feb, only times we got snow it was mixed w rain as wasn’t cold enough. They called for one snow storm which ended up being more rain than snow, week later we got more snow a day they called for nothing, still wasn’t more than a few inches. Think we get bout 20 inches on average, we been nowhere near that last several winters. Be interesting to see how spring goes. Last few years all a sudden may and June weren't all that hot, lot of rain, then July/Aug gross hot which always been the case, difference is it has stayed blistering hot all thru sept and pretty dang warm in oct and sometimes November. What strange shit happens next? Who knows!! Lol

Last edited:
F5 Unders were they a thing early in the year vs later? I think the shift rules will definitely help offenses throughout the year.

Beaz has to be better. Im a big believer guys often struggle going to a new team on a big deal, when they switch leagues it even tougher. He always be crazy up and down but should have more hot streaks this season, looks like he coming into year pretty hot!

F5 Unders were they a thing early in the year vs later? I think the shift rules will definitely help offenses throughout the year.

I don’t really recall them being any better at any certain time. I most likely don’t like them as much till a pitcher gets a few starts in, last year was different cause the almost strike shortened spring and felt like it took pitchers a month to round into form, I’d imagine they a lot closer to ready this season. Between all the new rules I think it gonna add slightly more than a run a game but that isn’t a super popular opinion. Not only hits from no shift, some don’t think that will be a dramatic change, apparently less walks or fluke hits? I dunno, to me it def matters, I think the goofy pickoff rule will along w pitch clock gonna lead to more steals, extra base then a extra hit should = a run. You see how freaking low these totals for opening day are tho? I know we have a bunch of really good pitchers going but can’t imagine any of them throwing more than 5-6 innings.

Beaz has to be better. Im a big believer guys often struggle going to a new team on a big deal, when they switch leagues it even tougher. He always be crazy up and down but should have more hot streaks this season, looks like he coming into year pretty hot!

Dude a career .800 ops guy, he been all over the place to get that number but after a .670 year I’d bet he at least a .750 ops this season. He only 30!

Capping innings 4-7 will be the nugget we're looking for going forward and I know we're all looking for nuggets

All good

I don't think starters going through the lineup twice is a smart move now

I just don’t think they have the roster size number of pitchers to be able to do that. I mean sure if you didn’t have to worry bout getting thru 162 days and had 6-9 guys like Japan did never letting a better see pitcher twice would make hitting almost impossible but I dunno how they could possibly make that work without destroying pen and ultimately having some really bad pitchers in the game? I get the idea I just think it works better on paper than real world applications. So every 2 days you have the same 6-8 pitchers throw a game and you do this for 162?

I just don’t think they have the roster size number of pitchers to be able to do that. I mean sure if you didn’t have to worry bout getting thru 162 days and had 6-9 guys like Japan did never letting a better see pitcher twice would make hitting almost impossible but I dunno how they could possibly make that work without destroying pen and ultimately having some really bad pitchers in the game? I get the idea I just think it works better on paper than real world applications. So every 2 days you have the same 6-8 pitchers throw a game and you do this for 162?
They're all carrying 10+ pitchers now and likely to expand

No starter must throw into the 6th, ever

Back