One play...

You saw something in that tOSU-Mich game, didn't you?

You saw something in that tOSU-Mich game, didn't you?

Not much to do with that game.

Ohio's defense has been below average all year, against a bunk schedule. Sparty has improved since summer(albeit also against a bunk schedule). Douchetonio will have something up his sleeve to which should help get over this number.

woke up this morning after talking to you about 23 then saw 24.5..hook scared me..hoping it drops.

Ohio State's defense has underperformed. Last week was the most alarming example. I think they've coasted. But I thought you handicapping sorts looked for the diamonds in the rough? Lot of 5-star talent on that side of the ball too.

Tatoo's schedule so lame last month ... and prior month , for much of the game, I thought Iowa and NW were the better teams... People forgetting about the part of Tatoos schedule that actually had breathing players oppo

Just think MSU's going to get off their game a bit when they can't stop the run.

This game is now being discussed in no less than 50 threads, across several forums.

OSU unconventionally averages like 7 yards a carry. Something's got to give.

"With only 3 weeks left in the year, Tipyerbartender makes a late push to get nominated for 2013 Homer of the Year. It'll be an uphill battle but he appears to have hunkered down with his shitty Canadian light beer and his Tivas at his keyboard, determined to steal the title from perennial winner Smokedawg. Let's sit back and watch as he goes to work".

Smoke has been quiet. I'd feel stupid winning on Ohio State though.

Tee is right about both Sparty SU win, and first look saying Sparty will have trouble stopping run, is a crazy statement...don't agree (agree w/ Tee, #1 D vs run) but not a sinche here since tOsu can run out of spread, don't think it matters but could and that's likely were that post came from, under that reasoning

[h=2]rou·tine[/h] noun \rü-ˈtēn\ : a regular way of doing things in a particular order

: a boring state or situation in which things are always done the same way
: a series of things (such as movements or jokes) that are repeated as part of a performance

:badass:

Back