Olympic Basketball...

Spain was a nice pickeroo. grats.

So what is your dream team line vs this years team?

I made it 37 but someone smarter than me said I was off. I couldn't go more than 40 though.

Following the initial line move in Men's Basketball at the #Olympics has now gone 18-5-1 ATS. Today's moves on France, Venezuela and China.

:hang:

What in the hell was France doing at the end there not fouling down 6? The way they played it, the only way they had a chance was to stop the US, which would have left about 6 seconds on the clock...then they needed to hit a 3 and would have had to foul to stop the clock. It made zero sense to not foul, it's as if they didn't actually want to try and win the game. That was odd.

No biggie for France to win the game given their position on the table, they proved they can hang with this ill-disciplined USA team.

Back to back 3-point wins for the apparent gold medal lock.

If Spain plays like they did yesterday they can beat this team.

No biggie for France to win the game given their position on the table, they proved they can hang with this ill-disciplined USA team.

Back to back 3-point wins for the apparent gold medal lock.

If Spain plays like they did yesterday they can beat this team.

Yeah, I know they didn't need to win given their position, it just seemed a bit odd to make it a game and then not actually try to follow through and win it. You're right but it was still very strange.

Spain is back, a very solid chance of beating Team USA should they meet.

Can pass, get all 5 guys on the floor touches and can shoot which bothers USA.

8-8 (-2.45) in the Group Phase.

Finished on a 5-0 run after being down 15+ units after some shitty luck, still in the negative but regained the mojo.

Shit should be fire in the quarters into the 'Finals'.

Have a decent read on the teams now, at least I think I do.

Quarter-Finals...

Australia ML -161 (3 to win 1.86)

Gonna eat some ML chalk first up.

:tiphat:

Quarter-Finals...

Australia ML -161 (3 to win 1.86)

Gonna eat some ML chalk first up.

Aussies should cover but they've had issues with Lithuania in the past, have it lined at 3.

Aussies are the statistically better side and Lithuania's defense has been relatively weak all tourney.

From Bogut,

“We’re in the best position mentally and physically we can be ...

But the quarter-finals is where you make your money and if you have one bad game, you’re flying home.

“We know how vital this game is coming up.”

adding...

Spain -3.5 v France (1.5 u's)

Tough game to pick. Went small on Spain who are clicking.

adding...

USA -22.5 v Argentina (2 u's)

Sticking with the blowout theme. Think we see this flawed USA team give their best effort of the tourney.

yup just locked it in

statement game for the usa.... good to see the players said they worked on defense

Krzyzewski never thought he would have the opportunity to coach the U.S. men’s Olympic basketball team once NBA players were allowed to play. USA vs Spain later.

:popcorn:

Glad to see you on the Aussies and great bet on Spain...Great run your on glad to see you stuck it out through a rough beginning and are cashing in now.

Thanks AK.

Not that big a fan of the spread in this game but am not going to lay -200+ in a do or die international game.

Believe the line opened at Aussie -2.

Serbia has to be respected but it appears to be the Aussie's year.

They have been great 'starters' in this tourney, Matty Pills has been awesome.

Back