Oklahoma @ Tulsa

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
YTD 10-10-1 NCAAF

Well, great win for me last night and tonight I believe I have the winner for you again.
Now, I dont personally like Stoops but thats a personal thing and does not blind me to the fact that he is actually a dam good coach. What I do know is that Tulsa happens to be in Oklahoma, right? And Oklahoma University OWNS all other colleges in Oklahoma :36_11_6: That being said, are they serious? Oklahoma -23 ? Isn't Tulsa not even close in talent to Texas A&M which just took a beating from a Miami team that took a beating from an Oklahoma team? Guys, Miami has pretty good speed and Oklahoma made them look like they were playing in slow motion. Stoops is chasing USC, LSU, and Florida. They will run up the score as much as possible just to make their statement. They will show "No Mercy" tonight on National TV and I very easily see Oklahoma winning by 35 or more points tonight. This team is more talented than people think. It will be a blowout.

Oklahoma -23
Good luck gang :cheers:

Just hit 1st H TT O24.5, OU -14, and game TT O46.5...after looking at what BYU put up against Tulsa, I think OU will have a field day.

is anybody on Tulsa tonight?? Seems like OU is a very popular and public play. Wondering if the Sooners defense will be able to stop this offense that runs the no huddle and doesn't allow for many defensive substitutions. Pretty sure OU puts up at least 40+ but think Tulsa getting 3 scores isn't out of the realm of possiblilty. I am really likin over 66 more and more, can anybody convince me that 24 pt home dog is live??

Sorry for the late response guys, just got home. Good luck to you all as well.
Kmacc..........Tulsa'a offense has looked good but against who? UL Monroe? BYU? Granted, Miami's offense isnt much better and they scored 13 against Oklahoma BUT...Miami's defense is much better than Tulsa's and Oklahoma still hammered them for 51 points. So in that sense, the Over could be a good bet here. Good luck whichever way you go :cheers:

They will run up the score as much as possible just to make their statement. They will show "No Mercy" tonight on National TV and I very easily see Oklahoma winning by 35 or more points tonight. This team is more talented than people think. It will be a blowout.

Oklahoma -23
Good luck gang :cheers:

:wacka wacka: :smiley_acbe: :wacka wacka:

money;

Back