Oklahoma State Season Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I go here now and got the all-sports pass. So i‘ll try to post my thoughts before and after games, maybe I can give a good picture of the team and offer some betting insights. Plus a preview.

First thing I want to look into is how Rudolph and Washington will be replaced. The returning receivers have nice numbers but how much of that is fröm the D focusing on Washington? Also, they‘re not nearly as big-play as Washington was. Taylor Cornelius will make his first start as a senior. He had a nice spring game, showing accuracy in all levels. But not going to go crazy over a qb looking good in Spring against this defense. Obviously first impression is a big downgrade on O and the D will need to be shaken up

Kinda crazy to think how long i've been in college. Oregon (first year) Tübingen, Freiburg (both in Germany) UVA, Tübingen again, Bama, OK State. This must be my ninth year. Can't imagine a better lifestyle anywhere else!

This team is all Hill. All about running with Hill from the getgo. Cornelius nice stats but worrisome accuracy on all levels. M state making them look beast espec in open space

Hill got great breakaway speed good at finding and exploding thru holes. Cornelius doubtful whether i trust him to fit ball into tight spaces. Lotta simple passes outta backfield

Quick tempo

Defense untested here

Threw it right to the D in the end zone. Cornelius coulda had his guy too. Tellin ya this guy cant make a half-way difficult throw. He sucks

Cornelius looked a lot more confident in his second start against a cupcake opponent. Much better timing with receivers, accuracy, etc. Definitely overreacted to his opening start. But don‘t want to overreact to his second opponent either and think him immune to mistakes or able to lead the offense. Its all about Justice Hill first. The defense still looks unimpressive. S. Bama had the most success against it when it got to the perimeter and was able to be physical against the second and third levels of defense. AJ Dillon would have a ball against this D. Can only imagine how this problem worsens against a dual threat.

Idk about Boise and haven‘t looked into them

@s--k do you know anything about Boise? Right now im looking to fade ok state against a mobile qb and a defense that‘ll make ok state pass

O just doesn‘t work well when Hill contained, Cornelius having too often having trouble finding guys open couple sacks couple bad throws

Back