Ohio State Michigan thoughts (an actual capping forum about this game)

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
To tell you the truth, I was shocked to see Huntdogs and BARs thoughts on this game. I did not think that they both would play scUM !
lie.gif
:wacka wacka:

Honestly though...I know they are great cappers and do not think they would be homers. I am the same way but I cannot see scUM in this game. All factors point to Ohio State in this one. And yes I know the whole thing about how they always ruin each other's perfect season.

Horn and BAR you can debate this...Is scUM's front 7 better than Texas? I am not sure but they are pretty similar. OSU did a great job keeping Troy Smith clean in that game. Throughout the year(every game) OSU has played reserves throughout the whole game. The backup line gets a few possessions per half (no matter the score).

WHO HAS MORE TALENT?
Many people would say they are pretty even in this spot. I give the edge to OSU for QB spot. Speed? OSU for sure!

COACHING?
Come on! Lloyd Carr probably has not started game planning for this game yet! I know all of you watched the OSU Texas game!?! The way Tressal planned out that entire game was unreal. He was talking on the radio ylast week and they asked him if he has watched anything on scUM yet? The common answer would be. "Well we are preparing for NW now so we will look at scUM starting Sunday." His response: "Well we have been lucky throughout the year that some of our opponents have played Michigan. It is a coincidence that the film we had for those teams were all against Michigan."
-- OK I know that is kind of lame BUT he will have this team ready--
Will Coach Carr? No I do not think so!

Pressure?
Who has the pressure? OSU? Going for a national title...number 1 team playing at home...cant lose!

scUM? Carr is still on the hot seat! Cant go 1-5 against Tressal! Have not been this strong since 97!

Truth be told pressure will be on both like it is every year!

Who will respond to the pressure?
Well Tressal has and his players have everywhere he has been! 4 national titles! Troy Smith always seems so poised, no matter the situation

Mike Hart only has a total of 76 yards in 2 games against OSU. OSU did have a VERY good run defense the past 2 years...and Hart only got 9 carries!

Can and will scUM win?

YES they can. If scUM can keep Henne clean he should be able to deliver nice passes. I have been very impressed with how accurate his arm is. Manningham is ready to roll- dont let anyone fool you...(just like Boone for OSU). To win this game scUM must throw the ball down field. And no I do not mean 20-25 yarders. They need to go for 40+ yard plays. Will Henne have enough time to deliver accurate passes? I do not think so

OSU wins this game by 10+

Tressal is Lloyd Carr's daddy. Carr does not have the confidence, ability or player talent that Tressal has. With an upgrade in the weather to 10% chance of rain; OSUs speed will ultimately build then a big lead in this game. The size of Pittman and Chris Wells (your my boy from back home but hold on to the ball MOTHER FUCKER) should be able to run the clock late in the game.

X Factor Troy Smith...How will scUM contain him on 3rd and 7s?

WILL I BET ON THIS GAME?

NO...I do not want to jinx the game. I will be down at the game and will be getting hype! As a capper my suggestion is to take the Buckeyes in this game.

The Ohio State University 27
Michigan 10

And this is just my opinion...the game could go either way. BAR, HUNT and other Michigan fans- Though I cannot tell you good luck, because I am too superstious....It is great that one of us will rep the Big 10 in the national game(if not both). I root for the Big 10 in all games! It has been fun with all of this trash talking:cheers:

BOL to all this weekend....Jump and boys O-H-...

Not so Fast Yessir. I think the outcome will be closer than your prediction. Michigan will give your Ohio St team a tough game. GLTY buddy.

I dont see what ohio st has done to be 7 points better than michigan
If i was making the spread it would be 4. Look at the schedules. Congrats on ur numbers troy smith, how many bowl teams have u faced? Anyway should be a good game, but neither team is that great imo.

Nice thread Yes Sir.

Been wanting to get this set up for awhile.

Hunt and myself have been looking at several games this season before season started. We have hit each and everyone so far we both loved before season. We both said this line should be 3-4 tops for thois game. Seven is great value IMO. I think this will be a helluva ballgame and go to 4th qtr.

Heres my thoughts on a few things.

Carr has been prepearing for this game. They have taken time each week to work on tOSU. Just as they prepared for ND earlier this season. Tress is a helluva preparer and game coach. He could be one of the best ever. Coach Carr has been shit last few years. He is more in form of 95-00 in my mind now. The biggest thing are his coordinators.

Ohio State running. If you guys run the ball even moderatly well you will win the game. No doubt at all. I don't think that happens. I predict even with Troy that tOSU fails to reach 100 total.

Michigan running. Mike Hart is totally healthy. They will force him ball. Biggest difference is that tOSU doesn't have a dominate front like past few years. Just a very good front.

I believe and know that UM's front 7 is better than the Txas front. Our secondary is also better. Now, if we susatin some injuries to secondary the game will also be in your hands.

Bottom line, I love the 7. I think if Henne doesn't chotch it up Michigan wins. Will be a great game and hopefully no bs EITHER WAY TO DECIDE IT.

Bottom line..whoever wins I will root for in MNC game unless there is a rematch.

Good to see an OSU viewpoint on it sir, and appreciate the good words...I will root like hell for Big10 no matter what in the MNC..I'm not THAT bad lol.

I just have to take the 7 in this one, like BAR mentioned above...it is a rivalry with some major revenge...emotion is so overlooked in this game and UM has a chip on their shoulder and have not forgotten that game last year and the way Troy beat them.

Might come down to the better kicker in this one...but hey, it's just my opinion..I respect yours and I understand why someone would want to back OSU at home, I really do. On the radio this week the coordinators have said that they have practiced for OSU every week,,,will that mean anything? maybe not and I agree Tressel is a great coach, but Carr loves the underdog role...we will see in 3 days!

Have a great time bro!

Interesting game...biggest handle of the season for the books...

Anyway is at first glance that Ohio State would be -4 then I checked and saw that Ohio State was favored in Michigan last year by three. Really this is teh third meeting bewteen Smith and Henne and what has changed here......not much really IMO.

So if Ohio State managed to win as -3 last year then technically they should probably be -10. Clearly they lost a couple of studs from that team but generally speaking there level of play doesnt appear to have dropped off.

Basically is I think this line flirts with 7 all week then come Sat all the people will say an undefeated team catching 7 what value ...they will push it down to -6 and Ohio State will win by 7 to 10 points....if this line goes down Michigan is clearly the play. Why? Cause once again the betting public will be be heavy on a bad line ...+7 for UM is soft...

All an optical illusion to make you feel like you are getting value......GL

If you think I am crazy just look at the LINES all season...

ND was -5.5 to UM while Texas was only -3 to Ohio State.

Common opponent -

Penn State ....OSU was -16.5 basically 13 pts better on a neutral field WHILE UM was only -5.5 @ Penn State meaning 9 pts better on a neutral field. (Ohio State 4 points stronger )

Iowa .....OSU was -7 early in the season and rolled ...meaning -10.5 pts stronger ...Mich was -12.5 and barely covered meaning 9 pts stronger onneutral field..the Ohio State line was soft and they grade out only -1.5 pts stronger here)

Mich State ...Ohio St was -14 on the road meaning 17.5 points stronger on a neutral field while Michigan was -15 at home meaning -11.5 stronger on a neutral field.......difference OSO -6)

Indiana ....Mich was -19 away meaning 22.5 pts better on an neutral field probably should be 24 pt sbetter though. Ohio State was -3 meaning -27.5 pt sbetter ...difference about 5 pts realistically probably 4 points

Minny .....Ohio State was -27.5 at home meaning 24 on neutral field while UM was -10.5 away meaning -14 on neutral. here a big -10 pt difference largely because of when they played eachother time wise...

Nwestern ...Mich was -29 athome but that number was fat as they didnt come close to coevring...so -25.5 on a neutral field would have to be 3 pt softer IMO..more like 22.5. While Ohio State was -22.5 @ Nwestern and rolled meaning about -25 on a neutral....

Basically you always have Ohio State getting stronger lines mostly in the area of 4 to 5 points on a neutral field. The key is you must now include HFA for Ohio State and say its -3.5 those -4 becomes -7.5 or -8.5

In reality if public perception was NOT involved based on teh set of power rankings and lines books were using all season long and even last seasons meeting we would probably have seen a fair number of Ohio State -8.

So anything under the key number of -7 will present value possibly even strong value......

Thats how you disect the validity of aline....backtrack...

GL ~ Basically I am hoping we see this pushed to -6 where I will play it. For now just watching...might play some +7.5 thinking I can middle it with -6 as well

Nut...use opening lines for discusion please

The -3 at UT and UM -5.5 are off. The opening line is a true barometer. Thats the line which the smart guys agree to set.

There is no true opening line anymore. The Penn State game was mostly 6.5...you cannot count offshore books releasing a number to entice action early...

Also the ND line was actually higher about a TD or so which actually lowers UM value. Think Texas opened -2.5 which isny much different then -3...

who cares about the line?..there are examples of this everyday, on both sides, everywhere.

SportsNut said:
There is no true opening line anymore. The Penn State game was mostly 6.5...you cannot count offshore books releasing a number to entice action early...

I NEVER use offshores for openers.

In this case..we grabbed marquee game line..thats all

This is the best rivalry in college football as far as I am concerned. These are the games that I rate as must see for all! I can't wait.

Everyone...good job and thanks for the educated thoughts....

As far as where the line should be at? I tend to agree with a few of you- I was surprised when I saw a fat 7 hanging there. I really do not get into the whole line thing unless if there is some reverse action. WIth that being said, I think 4 would be a more accurate line if you are just going by what happened on the field throughout the season. But I think we have to look more than just THIS SEASON. The whole revenge factor? I do not think that will play a role at all. This is the biggest rivalry in sports- you have 1 vs. 2 with mutual respect both ways. There is no more motivation than that. Both teams will be just has fired up and just as ready to go.
Either Hunt or BAR said about Carr going back to his old ways (95-00)? To do that he would need his idiot brother John Cooper back on the sidelines. One thing that I have overlooked is assistant coaches and coordinators. Yes, OSU has great ones but I have heard scUMs finally got some intelligent people in their booth.

Last year? I think we can throw that out as far as the way OSU played. Ohio State played on of their worse games of the season last year againt the big blue. They coulda/shoulda lost that game. Everyone just remembers that last drive....

Michigan really did not explode on to the scene, as far as a national contender, until a couple of weeks after the ND game right? So some of those earlier lines are going to be way off, if we look at them now. That is like Rutgers...I think they only gave Syracuse a few points early in the season. They would give them DD now....

I gotta run to class so I will stop here....

tOSU has beaten common opps. by 14 more points than UM. I dont really take this into account a whole lot but I do to an extent.

The strength of UM's D is the front seven and it is like a fist. Do you think that OSU is going to line up into a power formation and run right at them? No. They are going to spread that fist out into a hand. Your hand is not nearly as strong as the fist. When this happens UM is going to have to decide which LB or LB's they are going to put on the side. There goes a couple of fingers. Now we are playing against the weakest unit UM has. Their DB's. Not only against their starting DB's but their nickel and dime db's. Now these two are not good enought to start but are going to have to play valuable minutes. Many, many minutes. This is where TS will pick UM apart. AP will get some second half yards and end up w/ 70 or so. TS will rush for 30ish, but will stay in the backfield and choose to throw moreso than scramble.

Dont want to really go into UM's O but Henne struggles and will have 2 int's because they will lean on him to win the game and not manage it (he is terrible IMHO). Without a legit deep threat, UM really expects Henne to sit in the pocket patiently and nickel and dime his way down the field? Wont happen. Hart will have a decent day and end up wih around 80-90.

Again tOSU 30 scUM 13

Inspekdah said:
Niether team is that great? Only hands down #1 and #2 in the country.
That is because they are unbeaten, but i cant honestly say that michigan and ohio st arent that great compared to the texas team from last year or other teams from years past. I dont care about the rankings. I wouldnt be suprised to see whoever loses this game lose in the bowl game as well. :shake:

BTW as far as the line.. I havent checked %'s but Colin Cowherd was talkin about it. Basically everyone would think like i said, that the line should be 3 or 4, i mean these teams seem to be even based on their body of work. He was saying vegas is begging you to take michigan.. which usually means ohio st by dd.

mutosufan said:
tOSU has beaten common opps. by 14 more points than UM. I dont really take this into account a whole lot but I do to an extent.

The strength of UM's D is the front seven and it is like a fist. Do you think that OSU is going to line up into a power formation and run right at them? No. They are going to spread that fist out into a hand. Your hand is not nearly as strong as the fist. When this happens UM is going to have to decide which LB or LB's they are going to put on the side. There goes a couple of fingers. Now we are playing against the weakest unit UM has. Their DB's. Not only against their starting DB's but their nickel and dime db's. Now these two are not good enought to start but are going to have to play valuable minutes. Many, many minutes. This is where TS will pick UM apart. AP will get some second half yards and end up w/ 70 or so. TS will rush for 30ish, but will stay in the backfield and choose to throw moreso than scramble.

Dont want to really go into UM's O but Henne struggles and will have 2 int's because they will lean on him to win the game and not manage it (he is terrible IMHO). Without a legit deep threat, UM really expects Henne to sit in the pocket patiently and nickel and dime his way down the field? Wont happen. Hart will have a decent day and end up wih around 80-90.

Again tOSU 30 scUM 13

Addressing the first bolded statement...I have to disagree. For one, if tOSU spreads out the defense, they also take away added protection for T. Smith. This then frees up that magnificent front four to get pressure on the QB. You can't just look at it as though spreading the field will strictly benefit Ohio State. Only having 5 blockers for T. Smith will mean a lot of one on one matchups, which Michigan has a solid chance of winning, just as much as Ohio State.

Now to address the second bolded paragraph...please explain to me how Henne struggles exactly? He's looked solid all year IMO. In case you weren't aware, Manningham is back for UM...which means THEY DO have a deep threat at WR, who can stretch the field on tOSU. If you ask me, Manningham is better than any OSU receiver...hands down, and Hart is better than any OSU running back. So on offense, I give the edge to Michigan at the skill position. UM will have to respect T. Smith's running ability, which is always tough to defend. But laying 7 points against a defense this good?...

Tough not to like Michigan here. :shake:

I'm really interested to see how UM's D takes on tOSU's O...they've played base 4-3 virtually all year...

Iowa tried to play base vs the Bucks and Gonzo was on a LB all day...w/ Robiskie and Ginn outside, Gonzo is impossible to matchup against in the base...esp when u roll help on Teddy...

If UM's tries to go 3-3-5 or 4-2-5, that takes them out of what they really want to do...so I'm not sure if they'll do that...

Interested in see how English goes about it...

And Aztek, tOSU will spread it out, no doubt...they rarely help w/ TE in pass protection...the use a back sometimes, but the TE goes out in pass routes the majority of the time...u can do this w/ a mobile QB..

Manningham is better than any OSU receiver...hands down, and Hart is better than any OSU running back. So on offense, I give the edge to Michigan at the skill position

Obviously I'll disagree here...but to say it's a blatant advantage either way is completely naive...

I will take 5 O-Linemen vs. 4 D-linemen with a scrambling QB any day. If TS was Zwick then I would agree. But Smith is extremely elusive and can run. Look at the past scrambling QB's. UM is notorious for struggling against them.

Manningham statement is debatable and of course I will disagree if he is 100%. Him not being 100%, as is the case now, there is no comparison. Say he is 100%, that is one WR. One WR doesn't make a receiving corp.

MH and AP are a draw. This is like, do you want a ground chuck burger or a ground beef burger. Little bit of difference but not much, just style.

As far as Henne is concerned, he has had a decent year, but just like the past, in a big game when the pressure is on, not a shalaking like they put on ND, Henne will struggle. Wait and see. If UM pulls out by 2-3 TD's he will look golden. If vice versa, he will look terrible.

Everyone is saying how good this D of UM's. They are very very good. Best we will have seen all year. But they have not faced a QB that can scramble!! Zwick would get mauled in this game. Sanchez from USC would get mauled in this game. Peyton Manning would get mauled in this game (exaggerating, trying to press the opinion here). Smith will run away from the pressure. Roll outs, designed runs, and scrambles.

UM is notorious for struggling against them.

Agree w/ most of what u said but this...those D's weren't under English, so I'll let him play Troy first to see how he goes about before determining that..

I don't even think it's Troy's ability to run down field that's key...it's his ability to avoid the pass rush...mobility to the extent of stepping up, washing out and still delivering the ball down field w/ something on it..

Jump - I think tOSU has a deeper receiving corps (Gonzo is a very good)...but I think Manningham is simply a cut above. Ginn may be faster, but he's been way more inconsistent with his hands. Manningham should be just about 100% for this game, so I can't see Michigan passing up the opportunity to try some deep throws in his direction. And Hart is just a stud (when healthy of course).

tOSU definitely has the advantage at QB...I would never argue that. T. Smith's mobility will enable him to pick up some key first downs, and could give UM some problems. But...this will be the best defense tOSU has faced this season. With the exception of QB scrambles, I don't see tOSU being very successful with their running game. It will come down to whoever commits the most mistakes/turnovers...but that's a given.

Again, I'm not saying Michigan is going to win outright. But I'll take my chances with a solid defense getting 7. I think Hart will also remember how tOSU completely shut him down last year. He should perform better this time around.

:cheers:

JumpOnBoard said:
I don't even think it's Troy's ability to run down field that's key...it's his ability to avoid the pass rush...mobility to the extent of stepping up, washing out and still delivering the ball down field w/ something on it..

He really has just started doing that this year. He scrambled and ran with it much more last year. This year he scrambles away from the pressure and then throws.

Jump - I think tOSU has a deeper receiving corps (Gonzo is a very good)...but I think Manningham is simply a cut above. Ginn may be faster, but he's been way more inconsistent with his hands. Manningham should be just about 100% for this game, so I can't see Michigan passing up the opportunity to try some deep throws in his direction. And Hart is just a stud (when healthy of course).

I disagree here...Manningham is a great receiver and one I still remember almsot throwing up when he left Ohio...but Ginn has been great all year...his hands haven't at all been a problem...I don't agree w/ that at all..Ginn will be a top 10 pick and a good change Manningam will too...Arrington is good as well...Gonzo could be a late first rounder now but isn't coming out acc to him...Robiskie is > Breaston no doubt IMO..think Michael Jenkins but much faster...Hartline is coming on too..and Roy Hall is a Jason Avant clone..

as for Hart/Pittman....they are very similar backs...neither have great breakaway speed which is a liability..but both are realible, durable, and have great vision...

Pittman has back to back 1k seasons for us which has been rare despite the name backs that have come through...if Pitt had the same amt of carries as Hart, their numbers would be almost identical...up the Illy game two weeks ago, Pitt was avg'ing almost a half yd a carry more than Hart...now it's equal...

mutosufan said:
He really has just started doing that this year. He scrambled and ran with it much more last year. This year he scrambles away from the pressure and then throws.

agree completely, which shows maturity, composure, and great downfield vision...this is a good thing, esp when u have receivers w/ tOSU's speed on the fly in space.

don't forget adrian arrington either....one more thing before I am done with this. Jump, it looks like they are going to be using primarily nickel on saturday, the D they used against NW, MSU, Indiana, CMU and Vanderbilt and Ball....yes, I know none of those guys are OSU..but someone said they haven't faced a spread offense all year, well all of these teams run a variation of a spread, so expect a lot of nickel with Hall on GOnzo and Trent on GInn possibly?

HUNTDOG said:
don't forget adrian arrington either....one more thing before I am done with this. Jump, it looks like they are going to be using primarily nickel on saturday, the D they used against NW, MSU, Indiana, CMU and Vanderbilt and Ball....yes, I know none of those guys are OSU..but someone said they haven't faced a spread offense all year, well all of these teams run a variation of a spread, so expect a lot of nickel with Hall on GOnzo and Trent on GInn possibly?

I heard they were thinking Trent on Ginn...

I'm surprised on Hall...doesn't he play boundary corner??

This will put Hall in the middle of the field Alot...

Yeah...as for spread....same thing tOSU faces...they haven't been in base for six weeks...basically playing 4-2-5 that whole time, so Terry, Homan, and Kerr haven't seen the field much except mop up time.

Hall is boundary, but there is no other way to cover these guys....Trent will struggle on curls and slants, short stuff etc, but is ok for deep balls..he is a good tackler too, I just worry about ginn using his agility to get away from him in the open short fields.

Another note, Ecker played last game and Burgess will be back for this one, not sure of Massey's status..I would imagine they will throw quite a few screens to Hart in there, which we haven't seen very much of this year. I think Um will go to a lot of two TE sets becasue your line is so good.

HUNTDOG said:
Hall is boundary, but there is no other way to cover these guys....Trent will struggle on curls and slants, short stuff etc, but is ok for deep balls..he is a good tackler too, I just worry about ginn using his agility to get away from him in the open short fields.

Another note, Ecker played last game and Burgess will be back for this one, not sure of Massey's status..I would imagine they will throw quite a few screens to Hart in there, which we haven't seen very much of this year. I think Um will go to a lot of two TE sets becasue your line is so good.

I think the two TE is almost sure to happen...esp considering we haven't faced it really...some question marks on our third LB, so I think they wanna test em...look for a bunch of Curtis Terry rather than Kerr...

The good thing about Ginn is his angle speed...Gonzo's actually a bit faster in a straight line is spikes, but Ginn barely slows down when making cuts...that's what makes him so tough...

This is real interesting...

I imagine to see alot of misdirection stuff from UM...they're always a good screen team and we've bit on that stuff alot...not just this year..

This D's strength has been red zone D, where the screen and misdirection things don't work...

see this is a good discussion...the gameplan for this game just fascinates me it is what I look forward to most.

I have to think UM goes Nickel and OSU will try and expose Sears as much as they can, he is the weak link to that nickel D. I am almost convinced OSU will spread it out and throw a lot of deep balls to gonzo and short crossing routes to Ginn. I see them coming out throwing, not running...they will try and throw and burn one of the UM corners and get a quick lead.

As for UM's O the key is AA not MM IMO. AA has the game experience with MM being injured, he has to find ways to get open and make big catches. I really think the TE's are going to play a big role in this game and UM will try and play power football and open up the play action to any of the receivers.

I agree, your D is great..it is going to be hard to score on redzone from both sides of the ball, but you guys have an advantage with a running QB.

HUNTDOG said:
see this is a good discussion...the gameplan for this game just fascinates me it is what I look forward to most.

I have to think UM goes Nickel and OSU will try and expose Sears as much as they can, he is the weak link to that nickel D. I am almost convinced OSU will spread it out and throw a lot of deep balls to gonzo and short crossing routes to Ginn. I see them coming out throwing, not running...they will try and throw and burn one of the UM corners and get a quick lead.

As for UM's O the key is AA not MM IMO. AA has the game experience with MM being injured, he has to find ways to get open and make big catches. I really think the TE's are going to play a big role in this game and UM will try and play power football and open up the play action to any of the receivers.

I think they have to...UM's pass D is 69th in the country, in part because teams have to throw, because they haven't run...

But I think tOSU will throw alot in "running" situations...at least I hope they do..

If they don't....

I'll touch on something BAR said early in the thread, about the lines that SportNut discussed.

He is both right and wrong about the opening line being the barometer.

Right, in that, we make that number early hoping to attract wise-guy action that we respect so that the number will be the right line (so to speak) when the public and big-money whales start betting Monday.

Wrong in that, the true barometer of a game IS the closing line. Wise-guys and public alike have 5-6 full days to come to a decision and bet the game to a number so that, when the ball is in the air for the opening kick (especially in high-volume games), the closing line is a true indication of how we can get something that has attracted 50 percent or so on one side and the same amount on the other.

CollegeKingRex said:
I'll touch on something BAR said early in the thread, about the lines that SportNut discussed.

Right, in that, we make that number early hoping to attract wise-guy action that we respect so that the number will be the right line (so to speak) when the public and big-money whales start betting Monday.

Wrong in that, the true barometer of a game IS the closing line. Wise-guys and public alike have 5-6 full days to come to a decision and bet the game to a number so that, when the ball is in the air for the opening kick (especially in high-volume games), the closing line is a true indication of how we can get something that has attracted 50 percent or so on one side and the same amount on the other.

I understand what you are saying there. I was more or less sayimng that as far as my own personal capping. I do agree with that statement.

abcs said:
That is because they are unbeaten, but i cant honestly say that michigan and ohio st arent that great compared to the texas team from last year or other teams from years past. I dont care about the rankings. I wouldnt be suprised to see whoever loses this game lose in the bowl game as well. :shake:

I wonder if Michigan wins, could they possibly play Texas. That way, If Michigan wins then they can say they deserve to be #1 because they would have beaten Ohio St and Texas!

Whats up guys....in Columbus now....Some people have been talking down here that we might see Ginn in on some defensive plays....Lets remember he got recruited as a CB and was Parade National Defensive Player of the Year.

YesSir said:
Whats up guys....in Columbus now....Some people have been talking down here that we might see Ginn in on some defensive plays....Lets remember he got recruited as a CB and was Parade National Defensive Player of the Year.

No way he plays defense in this game...no way.

Makes zero sense..

who's saying that??

Why would he need to play defense? you guys already have the best defense in the land.

Back