Ohhhh Ivvvvvvyyyyy...

Oh damn
I didnt even realize that
Ur soft as charmin ivy
Thats a fact not ball bustin
I will drive to the hamptons and u can show me ur commission on the million dollar sale then i will drag u around town by ur ear

:rofl: how did i miss this?

I caught ivy blowing Fredrick from million dollar listing in the back seat of his car on
West 10th street in the meatpacking district.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason why everyone is gloating like a POS after a lost bet that had nothing to do with them? Steed, nice win... Request me at that PayPal address. Gg

I haven't been on here for more then 5 mins in months... I never have time anymore... Simply not showing back up and never paying would be hilariously easy. But a man always pays his losses... A clown is the bitch who mocks the guy w/ honor. Which do you feel you are in this situation?

You got any $$?? Up for a $1k NBA finals totals challenge? I'm a clown right? Ez pickins for the likes of you. The bet is simple, pick the total every night... Closer +/- after deciding game wins $1k. Step up.

Yes, bitch. Seriously. When did this site become a place where assholes could gloat on threads where guys lose $?

Anyways, I have better things to do. Bol on your finals bets steed

Last edited:
Yes, bitch. Seriously. When did this site become a place where assholes could gloat on threads where guys lose $?

Anyways, I have better things to do. Bol on your finals bets steed

Agree , it hasn't

Duds quit being a fucking dick, seriously..

Congrats Steed, truly a well earned Title coming back from down 3-1

PM me your paypal and I'll hit you up tomorrow.

Back