Oh, Hell . . . . . .

S

SoonerBS

Guest
Let's put some money on the number 2 pass offense in the nation playing at home tonight.

New Mexico St +28 (bought the hook) for 1 UNIT

:smiley_acbe:
 
Boise being snubbed out of the BCS picture thus far... primetime... you don't think they could want to make a statement?
 
Hmmmm......with time a huge restraint for me during the week....and being off today. I'll be damned if I'm not going to actually throw some cash on this shitfest.
 
Inspekdah said:
Boise being snubbed out of the BCS picture thus far... primetime... you don't think they could want to make a statement?

they have no chance for BCS...they will not play a top 25 team all year
 
Holbrook will chunk the ball and I'm kind of like Den, I'm hoping they can put up enough damn points to sneak in a little cover....but man, that damn New Mexico triple stack shit wont' slow down Ian Johnson. I think damn Mumme wil go for it every damn time on fourth down too. That's going to lead to some serious points fellas.
 
Your right they don't. But I'm sure they believe they should be higher on all polls. It's not their fault they aren't playing anyone. Many commentators have them sneaking in their top 10. This team is better than a 20-25 IMO. They should be somewhere around 15th. I think they could honestly beat anyone at home with the exception of 2 or 3 teams.
 
I think this will be similar to the last meeting. NMSU played pretty well early, and their new looks on D gave Boise some trouble with that new 3-4 look. Could be similar early, but Boise will break out in the 2Q. Maybe the earlier the better, so we can get a damn couple "coverlicious TDs"
 
Aight, my ass is on the Cardinals-Mets over 9.5 (homer play of the day, just hoping STL wins.

4 units.....Over 64 in that Boise-Hal Mumme ass kicking, and for damn Den's sake, I'll put one hard-earned unit on NMSU and the arm of Chase Holbrook to keep it close.

Guys, I think this one will hit 75 or so points.
 
Ppa316 said:
well no shit denny because they suck dick. violin

Well, I just wanted a little action, lol . . . . .
shy.gif
 
SoonerBS said:
New Mexico State looking like crap here early . . . . .

LOL.....Mumme trying to outscore Boise early......when he needs to just worry about moving the ball. Don't go empty set against these guys.....run the damn zone read and follow it up with a middle screen. You have to take this D's strength away rather than chunking it deep EVERY time.
 
Fuckin NMSU is scared to even catch the ball......it's fuckin BOISE STATE. Where the hell is Joe Kane from "The Program"
 
SoonerBS said:
Well, I just wanted a little action, lol . . . . .
shy.gif

are you afraid to sign on aol cause you know your gonna get some " i told you so" on west virginia. :smiley_acbe:
 
I'll sign on after I get my family put to bed here in another hour or so, Brad. I won so much money yesterday I decided to throw a little on this game tonight. As for WVU, it falls into the same category as my Army play -- looked good on paper, but didn't produce on the field. Oh, well, that's gambling.
animal0024.gif
 
SoonerBS said:
I'll sign on after I get my family put to bed here in another hour or so, Brad. I won so much money yesterday I decided to throw a little on this game tonight. As for WVU, it falls into the same category as my Army play -- looked good on paper, but didn't produce on the field. Oh, well, that's gambling.
animal0024.gif

Hey you old bastard. What's your damn AIM? I'm laughing my ass off at the thought of you on instant messenger, lol. But hit my ass on Razorbackcovers
 
Razor said:
Hey you old bastard. What's your damn AIM? I'm laughing my ass off at the thought of you on instant messenger, lol. But hit my ass on Razorbackcovers

denfulks is my name on AIM. I'll hit you up later. :cheers:
 
LOL, thought this was the best side to play here tonight, but I never realized it would be this easy.
superbiggrin.gif
 
Back
Top