Official US Open In-Game

Huge for Ferrer.....Gas put everything in that break bc that was really his chance to get back in the 4th set.

match actually played out how i was hoping...gas played him tough enough to get a bargain on ferrer in-game

i don't think anyone would have guessed Gas Can in 5, but he looks to prove some naysayers wrong.

had some fun in set 1 betting nadal in successive games (1&2, 2&3, etc), gonna keep going til i lose

i'm dizzy from the live bet action, honestly don't know if i came out ahead but i think so

3rd set wasn't as friendly and i tried naming the score a few games, but this is the kinda match to do it

That was one of the most impressive mens match I have ever seen.

Still can not believe the live bets on Robredo serve, the odds were even.

live betting juices the serve on everyone...serena is the only one i've seen that's usually a favorite on return games

i kept it up all the way thru with the consecutive games

lost a bunch but won several as well at good plus money naming the score of the return games, gonna take a bit to see how i came out. pretty sure it was ok

Line doesn't make sense only that Williams are the known names. Errani/Vinci +200 is the play. Also small play on Fade of Bryans at +415

Back