Official US Open In-Game

so Fed is done....how long till he retires?

That's the thing. I think Fed still truly believes he's not done. Which could make for an incredibly sad next couple years. Much like a great boxer who's skills diminish and they keep going out there

That's the thing. I think Fed still truly believes he's not done. Which could make for an incredibly sad next couple years. Much like a great boxer who's skills diminish and they keep going out there

well when his sponsors have money riding on him I suppose he's got something to go on about.
I think he needs an extended time off, the game of tennis is physically taking it's toll on a lot of players and Fed is generally the most well maintained athlete out of them all, no real major injuries but if he's starting to wear and tear you can tell this game is really on another level now.

well i had to take murray at -500 live to win the match

would take that every time this early

ya thats BS kjohnson...Bird-dick just loves to give sets away...

I have $25 on Istomin +1100 and the over 30.5 for $25...more of an action wager than anything. Istomin has been able to compete against the top players in the past and I was hoping the windy conditions would piss off Murray.

Good luck with the Murray wager, happy to know one of us will win (likely you)

only reason i lay -500 is even if murray is down a set i still believe he wins it at -500, so that early i had to do it

not a fan of laying that obviously, just value from my perspective, even if it does actually lose

I know where your coming from. Even down a set my book is only offering Murray at -400 and it has slowly been working its way up to -500

Istomin up a set and the only bet I'm confident in is my over....:prayer

yeah my murray is still -530 so i'm not feeling too terrible

they're just numbers at the end of the day

and if murray gets up a break in this set i can take istomin at much greater than +500 for the match

Back