Official US Open In-Game

match is a coin flip unless serena figures out the wind...both of them are going to 2nd serves almost every time--gotta bet the breaks

this is an ugly match...no flow at all, every point is up in the air...aza playing way better, gotta wait it out

can't believe aza came back to force a tiebreak, then win it...she was so dejected midway through the set

Nadal vs. Djokovic.... Should be one of the best matches of the year.

If its windy I give it to Nadal...but might have to throw down on Djokovic.

Just a few hours away. Hoping we get a 4 hour epic like last year. Joker has had one really quiet great year. Win/SF/Finals/Finals-Win? in majors this year. That's Fed-esque but seems to have went under the radar a bit IMO

Joker +1.5 -145 may get hammered on my end. Does anyone see Nadal is straight sets? Im even considering hedging a bit with Nadal in 4 for +275

i don't have a bet, just looking to play it live...but joker hasn't been hitting his shots like nadal has...i wouldn't want my money to be against nadal right now

yeah he's making almost all his shots just like he has all tourney, except against frenchie he was a little off

nadal dominating, joke blew a solid break opp

dealing with fans during the point should be part of tennis

nadal's running forehand is one of the most awesome things to watch in all of sport

Back