Official: Predict Gilbert's Score Today...

Last is please stop inaccurately saying everyone is on the Spurs. If anything everyone was on Wash. If I had to guess its its Spurs 60% and Wash 75%..

Well that's just anybody's guess isn't it?

Its not the books or a trap. Its the logic of the betting community. You think the books want such uneven action when a stud is saying he will drop 50? I dont think so but they balance it with the reality surrounding the Wizards. We the bettors set the trap plain and simple. Its just the way the world works when you thinking something looks so good and everyone seems to agree.....its hard to pin a value on a prop..

Good Luck all

Its not the books or a trap. Its the logic of the betting community. You think the books want such uneven action when a stud is saying he will drop 50? I dont think so but they balance it with the reality surrounding the Wizards. We the bettors set the trap plain and simple. Its just the way the world works when you thinking something looks so good and everyone seems to agree.....its hard to pin a value on a prop..

Good Luck all
gotta agree with you it got all public on espn tnts etc it would have been better if just stood in his blog

i figured something stupid like this would probably happen

why bet the wizards for the 2h they are killed on the glass and zack n LMA are abusing them inside

GA not lookin so sharp

that bet doesnt make any sense to me

They arent playing well right now..I believe they are really feeling the loss of Jamison....Gilbert cant do it all...His big men only show up every now and then.

hibachi is overrated gunner as a knick fan I like Jamal better

give him 30 shots a game

Personally I think Arenas is a better version of Crawford. See the problem with Agent Zero is if his shot is off how does score? He 's not Wade , LebRon or Kobe who are freaks of nature. He is undersized hence all the hoopla surroundinhg him and this game. He is the underdog. Same goes for Crawford who looks awful when he cant hit a jumper.

The problem wa simple in some shape form or fashion we overvalued Wash here. They were only 3 headed beast and with two heads they just arent as scary. I feel bad for not bringing to light people should be playing Wiz or Blazers ML....that was a nice payday(or could be one sorry...)

why did you play wash if you knew this then played them again in the 2h

i said wash is a not a good bet for 2h if you scroll up

portland is a playoff team if they were in the east easily this does not suprise me

i hope nate mcmillan comes out after the game and says something along the lines of "See thats why we didnt pick that overrated piece of shit. Fucking chump."

That would humor me

wow thats a nice spot for wizards they get 2 days of rest and 1st game to a 4 in 5 west coast trip

Portland was determined to win and stop arenas Simple Equation

No Jaimson + No 35-40 pt game from GA= No wash cover

same thing i said in the spurs game they goin up in flames and all i seen was how easy the spurs play was
THIS BOARD HAS BECOME THE PUBLIC LOL

Back