Official: Predict Gilbert's Score Today...

This is just a pathetic performance by Washington. One of the worst I've seen this year. Let's see how they close out the half.

Maybe that was a typo made by reporters, i think 5 became 50

i have the over for this game. it looks fcked alreeady :(

LOL just came home and what do I see. Wizards down 14 and Agent Zero being, well...at zero.

:eek:

make that 8-26

Gilbert is a fuck, this half is over. pray for the 2nd half

yeah 5 and adding the 0 on his jersey

fellas its still early but this is why I stayed away from the prop. I mean how many times does a play hit that everybody is on like this? The books arent dumb and the blazers are still men. They came into this game focused on stopping him from scoring 50. same logic in taking the spurs although they might win I think as cappers we have to step back sometimes and just look at the game for what it is.

fellas its still early but this is why I stayed away from the prop. I mean how many times does a play hit that everybody is on like this? The books arent dumb and the blazers are still men. They came into this game focused on stopping him from scoring 50. same logic in taking the spurs although they might win I think as cappers we have to step back sometimes and just look at the game for what it is.
yeah buts over 34 PTS and AST how can you not like that when ***** said he was gonna drop 50

Supersav I don't see you posting this before the game. It's easy to say it now, we're all super smart after the game has started.

Seems like another general after the battle example. Sorry man, but you should've posted that rant before the game or not posted it at all.

I didnt post befroe the game because i didn bet either way Im just ranting because i noticed this i the last few days with plays that everybody say are so easy.I have took a break and just watched the last three days and sure enough the winner has been opposite of the boards opinion. Fade the public indeed

why do u think the prop number was so low? to draw u in. now the book could be wrong but i sure they knew 34 would draw alot of bets in

why do u think the prop number was so low? to draw u in. now the book could be wrong but i sure they knew 34 would draw alot of bets in

can you please give me the link to your post saying the prop number was too low, BEFORE THE MATCH?

sorry I just can't seem to find it. Something's gotta be wrong with my browser. We all have serious action on this game and you're being so smart now. Sorry but it bothers me.

^^ Books don't know EVERYTHING buddy...they don't know if Gil is gonna come out 7 for 7...or 2 for 7

I didnt post befroe the game because i didn bet either way Im just ranting because i noticed this i the last few days with plays that everybody say are so easy.I have took a break and just watched the last three days and sure enough the winner has been opposite of the boards opinion. Fade the public indeed

Well you could've seen that Arenas prop bet and Washington ATS were popular here before, yet you didn't think it was appropriate to say "hey guys, I'm out of this one because of this and this". But why feeling the need now?

just ranting man Im not downing u guys pick if u chose that prop. Im just mad I didnt play the under opposite of popular opinion.

I would settle with -5 at half, and as far as Gilbert is concerned, well my over 30.5 prop looks lousy as any right now, let's see how it unfolds.

There is a very simplistic reason why this prop may not hit. I think everyone who bet it was aware of it. Simply that Wash is struggling w/o Jamison and the offense isnt clicking . So what looked easy on paper wasnt say we say a little ahead of perception. You know all my rants about perception being ahed of value.....

And dont write this off yet Arenas can drop 30 in a half and there is always OT...I owuld have taken this if I caughty it early...

Last is please stop inaccurately saying everyone is on the Spurs. If anything everyone was on Wash. If I had to guess its its Spurs 60% and Wash 75%..

GL all

of course Udoka hits the trey immediately afterwards. Seems like we just can't get a break.

Back