Official Pick Thread - Final Standings

Yes, but we are trying to give a hard deadline for a lot of our members on the west coast and/or who don't have internet access at work/might have to sneak out during lunch to get in their picks, etc....

I will be locking the thread at 1:00 and then will start with updating the spreadsheet which will get posted on the site.
Do we have a leader board? Thank you.

whoops. guess i messed this one up. would have been zags

No worries. I ended up putting your lowest seeded team as your 3rd x2 points team.

Battling with a newborn under the weather since Friday, but when I get back to the office tomorrow morning, I’ll update everything for everyone and have standings for all through the first 2 rounds.

No worries. I ended up putting your lowest seeded team as your 3rd x2 points team.

Battling with a newborn under the weather since Friday, but when I get back to the office tomorrow morning, I’ll update everything for everyone and have standings for all through the first 2 rounds.

Could you do a post of what they were after 1st round too?

Never made it to work today, guys. Stomach bug ran through the house....slept most of the day...updating these right now. Will have Round 1 leaders and Leaders Through First 2 Rounds Shortly....

It had a private sub-forum so after I cleaned that out the threads got put into contest forum.

Back