Oct 28-31 NBA Thread

got the plays in
waited too long had to settle with GS +5 instead of 5.5, which hopefully doesnt come back and bite me
Like GS and what they're showing. Rookie randolph and 2nd yr Belinelli should play- which is a good thing- let Jack rest for the 4th Q
Like Indiana to show the world how good they really can be. Rush should be able to contain a struggling Ray allen, while Granger will give problems to Pierce. If Indiana plays small ball, may not be too good imo with Granger guarding KG, but hopefully I'm wrong. TJ Ford will outspeed Rondo. Like INdiana to win a close one. 1 basket game eitehr way

2nd half bets killin me

Golden st -2- 1.05 to win 1
Orlando -8- 1.05 to win 1

Golden st playing at a very high level. Definitely better than 1-2. Could be 3-0. Looking to call this road trip a winning one, and go home 500. Look for jack to contain Yag, and biedeins to continue doing well vs slower gasol.

Chicago needs to prove themselves on road. Orlando got it goin last game and can get this one to get on a roll. Gooden on dwight mismatch. Orlando fighting for 500 in middle of homestand. Chicago possibly a bit high from beating Memphis on roses back

Sorry for weak writeups. Internet is down- on my phone

Those Clippers refuse to play two halves of basketball. Told my buddy last night watching that game that the Clipps were going to come out 2nd half and steamroll the Jazz. Had the perfect setup for it. A half for Camby/Davis to play together and get settled in and the Jazz rolled them 2nd half couple nights ago. Instead they let Paul Milsap bitch slap them around everywhere. Really a pathetic team. They should still make for some good bets in a couple of weeks when they get it all put together.

Keep firing away though man. Remember it's a marathon.

Back