NY Jets vs New England

ssgkaapana

Don't post often, but this game is one I love and with all of the injuries that the Patriots endured this season, I love the NY Jets +10 (buying .5 pt) for a huge play

risking $1800 to win $1500

You got stones my friend, backing Geno on the road, short week in prime time with a bet that size. I'm a Pats fan & don't trust them for shit so here's hoping they only win by 7.

You got stones my friend, backing Geno on the road, short week in prime time with a bet that size. I'm a Pats fan & don't trust them for shit so here's hoping they only win by 7.

Good luck my man,I am a Pats fan for many years and would say that the line is very inflated (Pats usually are) but I watched both games this week and all of the pats games this year as well as 2-3 of the Jets and I have a hard time betting Jets anywhere with any line. That said they have lost what 5 in a row so a correction is certainly due. Big time rivalry so Jets will come to play and the Pats will try to crush them.I am not on the Pats but can't bet against them so good luck my man.I also do not look at the Pats as an "injured" team. They have the normal bumps and bruises IMO

Good luck my man,I am a Pats fan for many years and would say that the line is very inflated (Pats usually are) but I watched both games this week and all of the pats games this year as well as 2-3 of the Jets and I have a hard time betting Jets anywhere with any line. That said they have lost what 5 in a row so a correction is certainly due. Big time rivalry so Jets will come to play and the Pats will try to crush them.I am not on the Pats but can't bet against them so good luck my man.I also do not look at the Pats as an "injured" team. They have the normal bumps and bruises IMO

Guess I stand corrected...Mayo and Ridley out for the season....bummer....mayo will really hurt as he is really good at calling the plays...Ridley replacable, we have several backs that can run and White may be the real deal..also green ellis is out there although I'm not sure how good a shape he is in nor how effective he can be

This is the one game I feel that Rex Ryan can get his guys motivated for not wanting "to kiss Belichick's rings"

Had to bump this thread to give you props. My Pats got the SU win & you cashed the golden ticket, congrats man.

I posted briefly about this ridiculous line in my thread yesterday. Nice call.:cheers3:

Thanks Zeke, just like to post those games I am very confident in. I do like the Colts -3 this Sunday, not nearly as confident as with the Jets, but enough to make mention of it here.

Back