NUGZZ's 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL SQUARES

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
Same as the last two years (can't find last years thread, but two years ago is out there)... unfortunately we will not be utilizing CTG paypal so email me at pgordon0630@gmail.com to discuss payment options.

EMAIL ME w/ any QUESTIONS... Here's how it works...

25 PER Square

I WILL NOT LOCK YOU INTO A SPECIFIC SPOT until you make contact with me via email and confirm how you will pay...
And sorry guys.. this is the only way i can do it this year. If you dont trust me with the money then I guess it's your loss. I've been around forever and i'm not going anywhere with it.

If interested you can request a certain spot in the grid as in years past and i'll document it here. I'll hold your spot for a few days until you make contact with me via email and confirm payment plan...

A winner is paid every time the score changes…

Example NFC 6-0 ---- that square wins 100
NFC 7-0 ---- that square wins 100
NFC 7-3 ---- that square wins 100
…so on and so forth…
100 bonus for halftime score (so u would get final 1st half score change 100 plus another 100)

FINAL SCORE wins the remainder of the cash… I’m in a pool similar to this that is always fun (just on a bigger scale and it always works out nicely)

Also any scoreless quarter will payout 100 as well
So if you have interest… tell me how many you want and what location you want in the grid and I’ll document it right here in the first post. After you pick your spots make sure you email me as well.. Thank you.. Should be fun. ALways is

Email me with any questions... pgordon0630@gmail.com
View attachment 40250

Last edited:
If you guys could just put CTG user name in PayPal comments that would be great.. Don't put anything else.. Thanks

Thanks guys.. just waiting on two more CTG guys to pay and then we are all set for the draw

I'm going to put this in here for some to read. The man running the pool should receive 10% from each winner. I let Nugzz deduct the money before he sent me the check last year. It's a good bit of work to run these pools so he should at least have a beer or ten on us.:cheers3:

Drawing numbers shortly... Will pick 10 random emails to send the random number drawing results to ... Good Luck all.

I'm not gonna be doin another one... But be on the lookout for NCAAB squares.. Will post thread week after super bowl

Just an FYI:
Payouts will begin being processed Monday morning 2/8- They should be immediate if you can accept the money via paypal (if not and require a check, paypal takes 3-5 days to transfer the money back into my bank account)

Before i send them out i will be PM'ing people to confirm the email address to send funds too..

Thanks guys, and good luck.

Fuck did not think this thing would have filled up already. Oh well

Got in NCAA one at least

Good luck all. Il try to update within the thread...if you win squares be sure to email me or pm me your PayPal for prompt payment tomorrow

Just to clarify what do you mean by any scoreless quarter pays out? The same square from the last score change in the previous quarter or 0-0 wins?

Just to clarify what do you mean by any scoreless quarter pays out? The same square from the last score change in the previous quarter or 0-0 wins?

If there are no points in a quarter (no score changes at all).. $100 is paid to the corresponding score.. For example if it is 13-6 at halftime and remains 13-6 at end of third quarter then 3-6 gets another $100
Another example
0-0 at end of first quarter would get $100 of its a scoreless first quarter

After 1st half
Egg $100
Jdogg $100
Coolslaw $100
Jxd1945 $100
Chsgtmd $100
Pressitup $200

1800 left to pay..stop fumbling the ball fuckers

Back