***November NBA Discussion Thread ***

Betrivers is removing the props that I have previously played. I thought I was crazy but I can't play any Simmons props there.

Appreciate the kind words but not looking good today. First quarter flame out for jazz and Simmons can't grab boards because he was in foul trouble.

Pistons end their 6 game trip in Phoenix.

Obviously we know they have won the last two in altitude.

They were right there with Sac, LAC and LAL till bad 4th quarters.

Suns been sitting at home all week, light schedule, with wins vs Knicks and Lakers on Sunday and Tuesday.

Offense seems to be humming for the Suns.

Back to the Detroit end. They obviously missing huge contributors like Stew, Cade and Bey. Burks and Knox have been huge in the last few weeks. We saw Casey go with the vets over Ivey on Tues late in Denver to get the win. Also, Bagley with a few very good games in a row.

You gotta think Detroit cools off a bit on offense? Shall see...

Just some food for thought... Feel like we'll find something here betting wise.

Always leary off a holiday tho ...

I'm leery of road teams today. Who wants to go otr the day after a holiday? Sixers will get a ton of love but I could see them losing. Banchero back should give the Magic a boost- prop probably not wise as he could have limited minutes but may be enough for me to play them. Might be a good game to try and grab Magic live at + $$$ as the Sixers could do the 4thq fold once again.

Lean Memphis off a home loss & revenge vs Pels. I don't think the Pelicans can string together 3 straight road wins. I'll likely be on Ja pts over as well.

Thunder & SGA prop getting a look too. Bulls off beating the Celtics & Bucks, then into the holiday. After today they don't play until monday @Utah- screams let down game & possibly another one to jump in live @ a better number with the Thunder should the Bulls come out with an early lead.

Cavs/Bucks should be good to watch. If Holiday was out I'd be banging Garland props but looks like he's a go. Line looks short with the Bucks having just beat the Cavs by 15. They've lost 5 of last 8. Off a home loss line is saying even with Holiday back they're losing tonight. I don't know if I can bet it but a 9-2 home team off a home loss is only favored by 2.5?

Regarding the Ben Simmons losing prop I hate saying this about losing bets but it wasn't a bad wager. IDK if anyone watched the game but without foul trouble it EASILY cashes. He just stood in place anytime there was a reb attempt the whole 4th. It was painful to watch him dunk the ball & get over the points, then feed open jumpers like 5x & nobody was hitting them. I only played 1.5x last game- looking at today might do the same. Pacers will be jacking up shots he should get rebs & he's on fire scoring 12 pts last game haha.

The thing with props in NBA @Lexington 125 ...

The first two things you fight are foul trouble and then the blowout aspect(for overs)..

When I have an over, I basically assume 2 fouls in the first 7 minutes.
It's funny with props

All we ever see is over wagers or leans, but books aren't losing money on props, we all know that

It's funny with props

All we ever see is over wagers or leans, but books aren't losing money on props, we all know that
I will NEVER bet an under, idk how you can bet on someone to not put up stats in a league designed to score higher & higher every year. I'm sure you could profit but I couldn't do it stress wise haha. The second props aren't profitable for me I'm dropping them. I think you just have to be selective.

Reactions: KJ

The first two things you fight are foul trouble and then the blowout aspect(for overs)..

I've been so lucky this year in that it's the first time I played a prop where they were in serious foul trouble.

I will NEVER bet an under, idk how you can bet on someone to not put up stats in a league designed to score higher & higher every year. I'm sure you could profit but I couldn't do it stress wise haha. The second props aren't profitable for me I'm dropping them. I think you just have to be selective.
It's miserable really

I need to meet these people who bet on unders. Undoubtedly people you only want to meet once.

Yep…then when you add in a bad performance or in game injury or the dreaded unforeseen coaching maneuvers like playing giving the backup more minutes either because he’s playing good or the matchup fits…just so many avenues for unders

Wondering if the Warriors passed the stench baton off to the Clippers the other night…this Kawhi situation is a puzzle

I'm leery of road teams today. Who wants to go otr the day after a holiday? Sixers will get a ton of love but I could see them losing. Banchero back should give the Magic a boost- prop probably not wise as he could have limited minutes but may be enough for me to play them. Might be a good game to try and grab Magic live at + $$$ as the Sixers could do the 4thq fold once again.

Lean Memphis off a home loss & revenge vs Pels. I don't think the Pelicans can string together 3 straight road wins. I'll likely be on Ja pts over as well.

Thunder & SGA prop getting a look too. Bulls off beating the Celtics & Bucks, then into the holiday. After today they don't play until monday @Utah- screams let down game & possibly another one to jump in live @ a better number with the Thunder should the Bulls come out with an early lead.

Cavs/Bucks should be good to watch. If Holiday was out I'd be banging Garland props but looks like he's a go. Line looks short with the Bucks having just beat the Cavs by 15. They've lost 5 of last 8. Off a home loss line is saying even with Holiday back they're losing tonight. I don't know if I can bet it but a 9-2 home team off a home loss is only favored by 2.5?

Regarding the Ben Simmons losing prop I hate saying this about losing bets but it wasn't a bad wager. IDK if anyone watched the game but without foul trouble it EASILY cashes. He just stood in place anytime there was a reb attempt the whole 4th. It was painful to watch him dunk the ball & get over the points, then feed open jumpers like 5x & nobody was hitting them. I only played 1.5x last game- looking at today might do the same. Pacers will be jacking up shots he should get rebs & he's on fire scoring 12 pts last game haha.
I lean Memphis as well…kinda surprised the line so low

Detroit played 6 out west, as we know. They finished late Friday in Phoenix...

Now, a 6pm start at home vs Cleveland.

Quick turnaround.

Cleveland played Wed and Friday.

We saw Cavs in this situation few weeks ago. Feels like a good look at Cavs 1h?

Back