***November NBA Discussion Thread ***

Low line to get quick revenge for the C's but I don't think I want to fade Mitchell rn.

It's going to be an interesting month to see how good the Cavs are. Back tonight playing the C's who they just beat in OT 2 games ago. Then on the road that takes them west. I could see them winning all the way until they play GSW.

@imgn when you were talking Sabonis stats was that off 2+ days rest?
Not necessarily...not sure if the triple doubles came after rest or not.Tho he was well rested for that particular game.Did a deep dive on Sabine’s yesterday and actually looking at a reversal with the par.Between fouling issues and shots attempted,it’s a bit of a mountain to climb.Now the dynamic changes with Fox out

Atlanta and Dallas both have 5 straight Overs

Washington OUOUO

Boston UOUOU

Toronto OUOUO

Sacramento OUOU

LAC 6 straight ATS L

NO LWLW

Portland OUO
Memphis UOU

Warriors will be a popular dog tonight I'm sure- they aren't playing any sort of defense & just let the Magic out rebound them by 11. 0-5 OTR. I bet they can't wait to get home. Might be betting they go 0-6 with Ingram coming back. Lined total is sky high for a reason- GSW play zero D.

ML Cavs/Grizzlies/Suns -110 looks good to me. As I said I think the Cavs continue streaking here.

Possible dogs I'll be looking at

Pacers- first game back home off a road trip but 3 days rested. Heat without Butler & Bam banged up. Heat have the weekend off & coming off a close win vs SAC could come out flat.

Spurs- off a beatdown & only catching 3.5 vs the Clips? Prob won't make the cut but I wouldn't consider the Clippers either. Two wins over the Rockets does not mean the Clips are all better. They still lost su otr to the Thunder 2x & beat the Kings by 2. Spurs could take this down to the wire.

Three teams still? dealing with public distractions are the C’s,Nets,and Warriors.They are a combined 6-18 ats this season…are the Spurs next in line? Mental fatigue?..,.just speculating. OKC@ Milw tomorrow…Bucks on b2b may? rest a starter…,Bucks bench not well suited for extending leads….Thunder a flat out ats machine going back nearly 100 games

Three teams still? dealing with public distractions are the C’s,Nets,and Warriors.They are a combined 6-18 ats this season…are the Spurs next in line? Mental fatigue?..,.just speculating. OKC@ Milw tomorrow…Bucks on b2b may? rest a starter…,Bucks bench not well suited for extending leads….Thunder a flat out ats machine going back nearly 100 games
I'd throw the Clips in there, clearly they have plenty of doubt about Kawhi's knee and should, not only is it him not playing but it's let the air out of the preseason hype

I know the Wiz aren’t great, but the Nets are a dumpster fire right now. Trying to respect the line, but don’t understand it.

I know the Wiz aren’t great, but the Nets are a dumpster fire right now. Trying to respect the line, but don’t understand it.
I played Wiz but would think if you liked the Nets Durant pts over has to be the play. As it is they already couldn't close out with Kyrie so no lead is safe with them rn, provided they ever even get one

Magic Suggs over 1.5 3’s. +118.

3-15 L2…two of which came about in the last two minutes of his previous game

Light NBA talk lately.

Quietly had a nice week.

For us that gripe about situational capping, today had a good ole... I didn't bet it but have a middle working on the total...

Minnesota at Cleveland...

Cavs had a tough finish to this road trip, and finished late Friday in Golden State.

Quick turnaround for a 6pm tip at home tonight vs Minnesota.

Now, Minnesota played the same days the last 3 games but 2 were at home and other was in same timezone.

Just food for thought.

Looking at the scheduling for the next couple days & seeing the Warriors are @Houston sunday. I would be willing to guess the chasers will be out in full force. I'm looking at a potential play on the bum ass Rockets.

Look at the Rockets schedule, exactly when were they supposed to win?

lost by 7 to Grizz- ok

beat Utah off a bad road loss to BUcks- good win

lost by 8 to the Clips off a 2 pt road loss. Jabari was like 0-30 really trashtastic & they still hung around.

Got popped next time @home to the Clips who were off a bad home loss to the Nets. Understandable.

I'd expect the Pacers to get heavy action tomorrow but the Warriors to get even more.

Tuesday thoughts....

Pistons might have a shot at their first road win tonight @ Den. Scary to play the Pistons ever but Nuggets off a huge win @Dallas & back on the road tomorrow vs the Thunder. Murray out but maybe no Jokic? Just a guess because the line is now 6.5. Pistons 0-10 on the road & only +188 on the ML hmmmmm

@B.A.R. am I crazy?

Another crazy wager I'm considering

Ben Simmons par o21.5-120

ok. Only went over this # 1x on the road, the last one vs the Blazers (35). 3 games in a row scoring over 10 pts, only missed 3 fg in 26 attempts in that span. B2B games crushing the number and now he's facing his former team. Have to think he gets 30 minutes and even though he's the anti-clutch there has to be some kind of motivation. Pts is lined at 10.5-106 which may be breezy but even scoring 8 pts he gets there with 9 rebs & 5 assists...

Irving pts o20.5 looks like a banger to me just think he gets 24+

Nets/Suns ML parlay tempting @-121

Tuesday thoughts....

Pistons might have a shot at their first road win tonight @ Den. Scary to play the Pistons ever but Nuggets off a huge win @Dallas & back on the road tomorrow vs the Thunder. Murray out but maybe no Jokic? Just a guess because the line is now 6.5. Pistons 0-10 on the road & only +188 on the ML hmmmmm

@B.A.R. am I crazy?

Another crazy wager I'm considering

Ben Simmons par o21.5-120

ok. Only went over this # 1x on the road, the last one vs the Blazers (35). 3 games in a row scoring over 10 pts, only missed 3 fg in 26 attempts in that span. B2B games crushing the number and now he's facing his former team. Have to think he gets 30 minutes and even though he's the anti-clutch there has to be some kind of motivation. Pts is lined at 10.5-106 which may be breezy but even scoring 8 pts he gets there with 9 rebs & 5 assists...

Irving pts o20.5 looks like a banger to me just think he gets 24+

Nets/Suns ML parlay tempting @-121
Lex do you see Simmons having some breakout scoring game? If so that number is awesome but he's strictly a board/assist guy for me

Lex do you see Simmons having some breakout scoring game? If so that number is awesome but he's strictly a board/assist guy for me
I do think he can put some buckets in. I'd put him in the 10-16 pt range so I'll bite. First Simmons prop I've ever played so we'll see

I do think he can put some buckets in. I'd put him in the 10-16 pt range so I'll bite. First Simmons prop I've ever played so we'll see
If I played double/double with him it would be a bet on 10 boards and 12 assists

He simply doesn't seem to care about scoring. He's an NBA unicorn

If I played double/double with him it would be a bet on 10 boards and 12 assists

He simply doesn't seem to care about scoring. He's an NBA unicorn
That's why the number is low but I think he performs tonight. 10 boards 12 assists still gets me there so I'll play.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Pistons come through! Sometimes a line will tell the story (sometimes I ignore it ie Dallas/Vikings)
I thought the opener was 10 but never saw it- ML was +180 close to tipoff but was high as +350 live early.

NBA Fave moneylines continue to be one of the most volatile wagers in sports.

Simmons prop was too easy, had to sweat the Irving pts but he got there.

I think we may have a little stretch of value on Ben Simmons PRA props, similar to what I pointed out with Banchero early in the season. The Nets have been vocal about wanting him to score. 11+points scored in 4 straight games now. 30+ minutes even with Irving back. He's solid with rebounds/assists and can get you 10 in either category on any given night.

Jazz line just keeps on climbing.

My first 1stq bet of the year. These are the Piston's totals in the first quarter coming off a win this year.

Knick -lost 1stq by 10 (30-20)

Bucks- lost 1stq by 11 (34-23)

Celtics- lost 1stq by 8 (29-21)

Jazz 1stq-3.5-124

Jazz 1stq-6.5+143

Jazz line just keeps on climbing.

My first 1stq bet of the year. These are the Piston's totals in the first quarter coming off a win this year.

Knick -lost 1stq by 10 (30-20)

Bucks- lost 1stq by 11 (34-23)

Celtics- lost 1stq by 8 (29-21)

Jazz 1stq-3.5-124

Jazz 1stq-6.5+143
Good work

Back