November 1st-3rd Plays and Analysis Thread

Texas-Oklahoma St O61 2.5 units

also, Henne status uncertain for Saturday. May or may not sell some off. Stay tuned. Remember though that Hart and the defense wins this game.

Apparently Mallet is slated to start, but from my conversion with Jamie (ouch my foot, dropping names) he said Henne is ready to go.

Apparently Mallet is slated to start, but from my conversion with Jamie (ouch my foot, dropping names) he said Henne is ready to go.
Its UM...who the hell ever knows.

Like I said, this game will be won by their dfense and Mike Hart...but at same point worried about Malletts butterfingers.

I'll prolly sell off hal but will deceide for sure on Saturday.

excited about this um vs. msu game ... i went huge on um hope its a two plus touchdown blowout .... :cheers:

Kyle..thanks bro...

Boss..keep those MIP's to one bro..heh

ts....you my boy..routine!

officially bought off half of the Michigan Play

MSU +4 -110 2 units(with a local...hence the flat 4 still)

brutal beat for the good guys as BYU is throwing w/ 3 minutes left and gets picked for 6 to win by 19........ass clown Mormons:hang:

well...

per usual..ask the guys..had another 2c units on tOSU..as i put in ingame..and added more to Texas over...so overall only down a bit this week..but posted...yuck

better then being down
right..in this crazy ass season..happy to be above the line just slighlty

Ya know..?

Could be worse..for once my add ons on OSU and Tejas over helped out my real total..I'll take it

I loved Uconn too late..but forgot 7:15 start...nver got to get it in..ah well

Great reverse moose in columbus..bad ones in Bama and Provo..happens

right..in this crazy ass season..happy to be above the line just slighlty

Ya know..?

Could be worse..for once my add ons on OSU and Tejas over helped out my real total..I'll take it

I loved Uconn too late..but forgot 7:15 start...nver got to get it in..ah well

Great reverse moose in columbus..bad ones in Bama and Provo..happens

yeah there was a couple games I missed also that won su and nice dogs but saturdays are crazy and you can miss alot of shit. This coll season has been crazy so far. Im suprised I didnt get shalacked i made close to 20 units yesterday in coll ball :prayer

Back