Northern Iowa play; 4 units

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Played :

Nothern Iowa +7.5; 4 units
Nothern Iowa ML; +290 2 units

Lots of value gained here by Richmond's big win last week.. Strange line to make with a game that is pretty evenly matched and at the uni-dome.. If you guys haven't been to the uni-dome before it is an interesting home field advantage.. Long story, but years ago they recruited me and I made a visit there. Got drunk on the Hill, threw-up in an alley , got lost on the way back to my room ---ended up not going there but have kept track of them.. Brother is a Northern Iowa grad..

I have some notes on the game if anyone wants to be bored.

I am limited to 4 units with my guy on these games so to be honest if I could have I would have went 6 units on the ATS..

Richmond is good, but turnovers made the game last week very misleading.

This is classic over-reaction line.

Evenly matched teams IMO, getting two possesions with the home team..Yep.. I would bet the neighborhood game in the park, if it had these characteristics.

I dont know jack about either team but my system worked for last night's game and I used it again for this game. I also placed a small bet on Northern Iowa last night. This game should be a PK. Best of luck to us:cheers:

Dome-field advantage has always been key for UNI football. The Panthers sport a 168-41-1 all-time record in the UNI-Dome. Included in that mark is a record of 14-3 in postseason game in the UNI-Dome. The Panthers have won nine of their last 10 postseason games in the UNI-Dome.

You giving this team 7.5 points at home?

LW Richmond had a huge turnover advantage in defeating Appy St.

UNI also excels at that game:

+21 TURNOVER MARGIN
UNI is plus-21 in turnover margin this season. UNI has intercepted 24 passes this season and recovered 15 fumbles. The Panthers have turned the ball over 18 times (10 fumbles, eight INTs).
The Panthers forced six turnovers (four interceptions, two fumbles) in Saturday's quarterfinal playoff win over New Hampshire.
In 12 of its 14 games this season, UNI has had the advantage in the turnover category.

Opp. T.O. Margin Score
BYU +2 L, 41-17
USD +2 W, 24-13
SDSU +1 W, 34-20
SIU -4 L, 27-24
NSU +2 W, 34-14
ILS +2 W, 31-17
NDSU +4 W, 23-13
YSU -1 W, 21-20
WIU +3 W, 30-6
MSU +1 W, 42-0
INS +1 W, 28-0
SUU +2 W, 34-24
UM +3 W, 40-15
UNH +3 W, 36-34
Last season, UNI held a +15 turnover margin en route to a 12-1 record and a conference championship.

Defense:

• UNI is outscoring the opposition 104-33 in the third quarter this season.
  • In UNI's past 11 games, the Panther defense has allowed only eight second-half touchdowns. UNI has allowed only 62 second-half points in the past 11 games as well.
  • The UNI Panthers are ranked No. 9 in the nation and No. 1 in the Missouri Valley Football Conference in scoring defense. UNI is giving up 17.43 points per game.
  • In UNI's past 11 games, the Panther defense has allowed only eight second-half touchdowns. UNI has allowed only 62 second-half points in the past 11 games as well.
  • UNI is averaging 29.9 points per game this season but it hasn't just been the offense that has been contributing. The UNI defense has scored four touchdowns and recorded three safeties this season.

Offense:

Senior running back Corey Lewis set the UNI all-time rushing record in the victory over Maine. Lewis has rushed for 3,926 yards in his Panther career. Jeff Stovall previously held the mark with 3,835 yards from 1993-1996.

LEWIS FULLY RECOVERED
Corey Lewis is back to 100 percent after suffering an ankle sprain against Nicholls State.
For the first time in his career, Lewis has rushed for a touchdown in six consecutive games.
Over the past six games, Lewis is averaging 94.2 yards per game and has scored 10 total touchdowns. Lewis has rushed for eight scores and caught two more. He also leads the squad with 10 receptions in the last six games.

:smiley_acbe:

2382534.jpeg

UNI quarterback Pat Grace has been responsible for 23 Panther touchdowns this season.

Thread won't be complete until sammy comes in with a picture that resembles TD puking in an alley.

GL Tee - 7.5 is a great number. I got 7 and I'm feeling pretty good. Lets nail this one.

Dude I am serious when I say this. I am at work and I glanced at the TV for like 5 seconds and saw the score and I guess for whatever reason assumed it was the 4th quarter. If this comes and loses I will take the blame on this. I know all about this calling games early and never ever do it

This lines up as a really s**tty beat on the ML.

UNI really deserves to move on, although, I guess if your prevent is that bad, maybe you don't.

Ugh, that play ain't gonna do it.

Tough loss on the ML everybody, congrats to the spread bettors. Thank you, Gambling Gods for that.

Man, never felt worse about an overall win... Really wanted the ML... ah well.. picked up a couple units... But Fuck UNI had that game in hand..

No dancing blue guy on that..

They crumbled like an Army Corps of Engineers' levee. F**kers. They'd won that game. I hope Montana hands it to the Spiders.

Dude I am serious when I say this. I am at work and I glanced at the TV for like 5 seconds and saw the score and I guess for whatever reason assumed it was the 4th quarter. If this comes and loses I will take the blame on this. I know all about this calling games early and never ever do it

no worries bro:shake:

Thanks tee! Fucking nailed that game good. Home team getting 7 when they're evenly matched. Nice call! Stay hot!

My friend a win is a win--- celebrate any win no matter how small

One day perhaps we will meet and have a Scotch and talk about things

Back