North America Hard Court + other random tournaments (tennis)

Im back up here for 2 weeks. Thursday heading to the cottage for a week. So I will probably be MIA.

I was at OVO for both days, so just going that way to get to the train was a nightmare

Rogers was only like +200 wasn't she?

This girl has a nice game but Bouchard is playing some bi polar tennis at the moment

I had Cornet ML before the match... sucks that her serve departed from her game in the 3rd set.

I think Jaziri at +500 is the best play of the day... Cilic and Istomin both looked absolutely horrible in their opening match.

And I can't wait to watch Kygrios again. Giraldo should of won but lost a few key points

Feel bad for Raonic...Flopez played great tennis whereas Milos was off.

Venus gets the win today over Serena? I that would be true but the only way I see it happening is if Serena gives her the match. Venus has played awesome tennis at this tournament but multiple 3 set matches does not bode well for her this deep in the tournament....Radwanksa is going to beat Serena in the finals as a +money dog.

Tsonga vs. Fed-ex in the Mens final....give me Fed in straights unless Tsonga can serve like a champ with consistency (as he has most of this tournament)

both men and women side has been a toss up, I thought my Coco ML @ 9.00 in game had a chance vs Makarova. Think it was worth it.
But there has been a ton more 3 setters in this tourney that i can recall

haha cashed a nice +376 ticket with Venus this morning...not a full unit but I love winning at those prices.

got some $ on Alize Cornet (+104) today...lines up to +119 now. Still confident she can beat Keys..either way will be a solid match.

How awesome is this month for tennis? need to get on a roll

also got a feeling Yen-Hsun Lu gets his first win (currently 0-3 vs. Istomin) this morning...

Got him at +157 ML, 1st set +132 and -1.5 sets (+335)

lets goooooooo

Hoping this Benneteau / Janowicz match gets on TV rather than the Wawrinka one...probably not though.

Got some $ on Janowicz -1.5 sets, if he loses the 1st I might hit him live depending on how he is playing. I think Jerzy has a 'relatively' soft draw...meaning this guy can earn some much needed points and $ if he can make a run in this tournament. The courts seem to suit his game and if this guy is playing with confidence + focus he can be an absolute monster on hard courts.

Im back motherfuckers. I know yall missed me. God I love the Cottage. Milos 6-1 6-0 over Fog today. What a beast.

Fognini didn't even show up to play...double faulted his first service game away. Was very pathetic actually -- Raonic kept his focus and ran show..

No word of a lie...but I had Robredo to win the 1st set yesterday (+385). I didnt bet the ML or -1.5 sets cause I thought Djokovic had some sense of a tennis game right now. As bad as Djokovic played...Robredo still barely won despite playing essentially 'perfect' tennis.

Wawa losing to Benneteau today is suprising.....this Fed/Murray match should be unreal..and I hate to say it but so should the Halep/Sharapova!

wow did Milos ever get pounded....I expected him to win that match! I thought the courts suited his serve more so than any other court on the tour...

I think Federer just has the 'book' on how to beat Milos..and thats return his serve and hammer the back hand

Back