North America Hard Court + other random tournaments (tennis)

theking

Pretty much a regular
Looking really forward to the Toronto ATP Masters 1000 event and Cincinatti leading up to the ever exciting US Open!

Thought I would make the thread and hopefully we can grind out some profit through the conclusion of the last major of the year.

its going to rain all week here in Toronto, huge thunder storm right now. Which means next week is going to be blazing hot.

Just going to do the Austria tourney right now, will have the rest tomorrow.

Andreas Haider-Maurer -155
Joao Sousa +1.5 Sets (+125)

Good 2-0 Start.

Malek Jaziri +1.5 Sets (-110)
Matosevic/Marchenko Over 21.5 Games (-116)
Francis Tiafoe +1.5 Sets (+135)

Super excited to see Tiafoe play tonight.

Tiafoe is sick...covered the +4.5 for me but I didn't have time to post. I'm actually considering Donskoy today...He has taken the 1st set off Anderson in both of their H2H matches, don't see why he can't grind out a win against Anderson. Thing is Donskoy has no 'big' wins recently..just a bunch of losses when he was the favorite. Maybe he will play better as a dog

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT

Karlovic up a break serving for the match gets broken. Then he has 2 Match Points on his SERVE in the Tiebreak and pissed them away

Nice win with Querry.

I wish Kitzbuhel would start up...Too much rain..Goffin has won three challengers in a row on clay, WC in this tournament and plays the #1 seed as a +140 dog...

Nice win with Querry.

I wish Kitzbuhel would start up...Too much rain..Goffin has won three challengers in a row on clay, WC in this tournament and plays the #1 seed as a +140 dog...

Goffin straight set winner...nice to win a bet I placed Wednesday at 1:45am hoping to watch the match while I was at work. God damn rain delay! :enraged:

I don't see much on the Washington or Stanford front for today...I can't believe Vickery has won 3 in a row, started at +275 in her first match, +190 in her second. I think she was +200 or higher yesterday....now tomorrow she is a +238 dog against Lepchenko.

Carol Zhao should get absolutely demolished by Li Na...Zhao is a young Canadian player believe it or not...her first match she played Voegle and won as a +400 dog. Well, Voegle retired gifting the win to Zhao. But then again, Li Na can be a bit of a head case.

One thing that absolutely blows my mind is Azarenka +100 to Venus Williams....wtf is going on here? Venus getting some mad respect on US soil because she won a few easy matches at Wimbeldon?

I'll be reading into this one more because even if Azarenka has played limited tennis since her injury I bet she has wanted to get her game ready for the hard court tournaments down the stretch.

Aza line from +104 to -120... not much to read into movement but maybe it's worth noting.

Berdych is such a loser....good win by Pospisil, watched the Canadian play some poor tennis last week so today's win is a suprising.

Good price because the last thing you want is to be laying -120 or worse in this match. Very tightly contested. Whichever girl loses this first set will be interested to see how she plays the second. Especially so if it is Azarenka

got some qualifier action while im on the highway today....

Toronto qualifier -
Ebden/Schnur Under 19.5 (+103)

Montreal qualifier -
Ormachae ML (-104)
Cepde-Royg ML (+232)

I took a clean sweep with those qualifiers...0-3.

Nice to see Raonic and Pospisil in the finals of Washington. This Roger's Cup is such an awesome tournament I just wish the rain would piss off. Heavy thunderstorm/rain watch for Toronto cause of all this heat and humidity over Canada right now.

I was out of town this weekend but had a few picks for todays games...Kokkanakis and Smitkova at +money.

lol @ Janowicz

This dude is fucked in the head. I would love to see him and Gulbis play one another and just blow up.

man another Canadian to watch out for Abanda, some good stuff from the 17 year old, she's got the size like a Venus.

Santiago Giraldo +100
Brayden Schnur +430 & +1.5 Sets (+161)
Ivo Karlovic +135
Kohlschreiber/Robredo Over 23 Games (+100)
Dominic Thiem +109

I watched Schnur play live a few weeks back in an ITF Challenger. Not sure how he made it through the qualifiers but well done for the kid.

Back